CHAPTER 5

Jade's p.o.v

Hey landon! As i slided my hands into his hair.you look handsome landon, whispered into his ear. Trying to make Diamond sad. "I dont hate diamond but she have everything, i cant let her get the boys too. I said to myself".
A war has just began between two friends. I was going to have landon, and diamond sad in the dark corner.

Landon's p.o.v

"Hey! Landon, called jade". Everyday she asked me if i loved her. How do i tell her am confused. Diamond have feelings for me. What should i do. I really dont want to break both girls heart.

" Do you love me, jade asked"
I thought about diamond, and replied very unserious. Diamond hasnt really told me she loves me, maybe i should give jade a try.

HERE GOES A PLAYER..

Salsa who was diamond best friend told me about a rumour which was untrue.

RUMOUR
Jade and i had ***. Who would start that rumour?

I could feel the intense heat of diamond that she hates me so much.
But now my problem was who started that rumour. If diamond  heard about this she could faint, if not more.

Diamond"s p.o.v
Did he seriously didnt know i knew about that? I texted jade and asked her about landon.

Conversation between jade and diamond.

Diamond: hi jade

Jade: yea hi

Diamond: do u love landon?

Jade: yea and he loves me back, we both have mutual feelings for each-other. And we legit hug everytime.

Diamond: ooh whoa, crazy. Have he told you he loved you??

Jade: yea sorry got to go..

Diamond: yea bye
                               (Unseen)

Diamond's p.o.v

I throw my phone on my bed in shame. Sadness, hatred, pain, disaffection was all i felt. Tears ran down my eyes, and i picked up my phone and texted salsa about whats going on.

Conversation between diamond and salsa

Diamond: yo! Am like really sad right now.
Let me screenshot my conversation with jade.

Salsa: calm down! She can be lying. You should know by now jade lies alot. And at the end of the day it landon choice to choose who he likes.

Diamond: yea true its  his choice but why is jade doing all this to hurt me.

Salsa: dont worry. I got homework, are u done with your??

Diamond: yea i will send the answers to you.

Salsa: omg thank you so much yemi..⬅( diamond's surname).

Sent answers..

Diamond's p.o.v

I went to school and five minute till the bell ring, salsa wasnt here. SHE IS NEVER THIS LATE. I called her, and she said she has headache so she can't come . I was so sad because a day in school without salsa is the true difination of jail. I went to my class, and holy jesus landon was sitting on salsa's place. "Did they plan this, i whispered to myself". Of course i was mad at landon, so i played hard to get. I went to my sit and moved my table a distance away from him, he dragged my table back to where it was and held my hands, i missed him so much that tears flowed from my eyes, and i hugged him. Jade entered my class, and saw us hugging i saw her at the door and i had to make her jealous. I hugged him more and watch jade leave our class. Since it was science period, which means lots of notes alert, landon held my hands and we wrote. SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT. BUT IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
We went for break but i couldn't sit with landon, because i had prefect duty. But every now and then i kept checking up on him.

After break- time jade came to me with the face of a losser.

Jade's p.o.v

You think hugging him meant anything. I kissed him before. We have held hands. Face it diamond your just the third wheel, you guys surely weren't made for each-other.

"Grammar mistake darling, you werent made for him but i was, diamond said". And diamond walked out.

Diamond's p.o.v
I went home really happy, very happy and texted landon. Of course he replied in a blink of an eye. We talked about school and surprisingly he asked me how many children i wanted in the future. But i replied with not until i become the famous lawyer and writer i dont need no baby.

DONGZZ..
Message from salsa.

Salsa p.o.v
Diamond you should give up on landon. He told jade he loves her. He is probably being a player with you. Jade and landon both love each-other, leave instead of becoming a third wheel in  this releationship. I know its tough and painful, but you have to do whats right.

What's going on? Is landon a player? Was jade telling the truth about third wheel? Find out next in chapter6🔜🔜
Omg guys 2 more chapters to go... whats going to happen...