chapter 32

Magnus' p.o.v,

Yes diamond I have to go, but I promise am going to make it up to you! I really want to stay but my work is just too much, and I can't make time and all that.

'yes Magnus I understand, haha! You better make it up to me, I said'.

Yes I will! I had so much fun! Happy birthday and have fun.

"Haha thank you so much for coming! I replied'.

Diamond's p.o.v

We hugged and waved at each other, and Magnus left!
It was really sad seeing Magnus go! Knowing him  for a just a few days, I did have lots of fun.
I went back to meet the rest and they were eating, and laughing, I joined them, and it was really fun talking about memories! Although Magnus leaving made me sad!

' call him if you miss him yemi, Lucas said'.
'yes just call him, Jerome added'

' I agree, salsa said'.

No I don't miss him guys!

'ok fine, you don't miss him, at least call him to say thank you, and ask if his home, Jassy said'

Dude he just left! His possibly not home yet, and besides I already told him thank you. Guys! Let's just have fun and forget about this!

20 minutes later!

' diamond call him! Jassy said'.

I don't.
Beep beep~~~

As I was about to reply Jassy my phone rang, and it was from Magnus!

I smiled and rushed and went outside the gate!

'hi Magnus!

' hi, how are you! I just got home few minutes ago and I decided to ring you up! Thank you for today, i had fun, Magnus said'

Am glad you enjoyed your day! Haha! Thank you too for coming!

' pleasure is all mine! We should catch up sometime, Magnus said'

Are you asking me on a date?

' well! Don't tell me you gonna reject me, Magnus said'

Haha! Sounds like date to me! Haha! I'll chat up with you later!

'ok, goodnight and enjoy your day, Magnus said'.

' goodnight

I went back smiling and obviously everyone noticed! And all teased me, and yes it was fun pouring orange juice on Jassy!

Later we played 'truth or date'.
I had to say I downloaded the application for it, and the dares and truth were so straight forward! The bottle stopped at me, and I picked truth!

' do you love the girl/boy beside you'

Sneh was sitting with Landon, but I was sitting beside Landon so obviously the answer was to be for him!  I smiled and said 'obviously not! I don't like him'.

Yes Landon looked at me, and gave a fake smile, but honestly right now, I just want him and Sneh together! After playing! We each laid blankets on the floor and looked at the stars before closing our eyes!