CHAPTER 11

Landon's p.o.v

Diamond, i.....

( an awkward moment of silence).

Diamond i love you, but i can't be with you. You have every right to resent me, you have every right to cuss at me, hate me, swear at me...

I stood up and left.

"Why, why landon, diamond yelled", i just want to know why, she added".

Diamond's p.o.v

I ran up to where landon was, i hit him on his shoulders, i was so upset, i felt the world crashed. I freaking hate you. I f***ing hate you. You came to my life ruined it and left. Is that the kind of guy you are? I trusted you, i mean i can trust you with my life, you showered me with love, made me love you, and pushed me away just when i needed you.

"Diamond, you wouldnt understand, landon said".

Yes i dont want to, i dont need to. A player like you, i dont need any damn explanation from you!!

........diamond walked out......

Landon's p.o.v

Diamond wait.... before i could finish she ran away, she was the fastest runner in school, i didnt expect to catch up with her. I called her but she wouldn't pick. I couldnt go to her house as her mum despised me. Just want do i do? How do i explain to her? I love her, "ugh" just why is my life messed up.

Diamond's p.o.v

I went home with tears on my eyes. I entered inside and  ran up to my room.

"Young lady weren't you suppose to be home like an hour ago, my mum said".

Mum's p.o.v

Ughh... i knew i shouldnt have let her. Huh! Should i just take matters into my own hands? I can't see my happy daughter turn into an introvert.

I went to diamond's room and kept knocking and pleading she opened the door. I went to my room and took a spare key, i final opened her room. With annoyance i took her phone and went down.

I opened her phone, and searched for landon. But his name was saved as 'player' i immediately knew it was him. I phoned him up.

Conversation between landon and diamond's mum.

Landon: yemi, you have every right to be mad.

Mum: landon sweetie its her mum.

Landon: oh my mistake, pardon me mrs. Yemi.

Mum: no problem dear, i really didnt want to involve myself into your relationship, but i couldnt just watch and see her hurt.

Landon: i apologize mrs. I cause pain to you and your family.

Mum: sweetie! Your too young for those explanation. I sincerly just want to know what's going on.

Landon: mrs. Yemi, i love your daughter. But i know we werent destine for each other.

Mum: love my daughter? You hurt her. Destine! Destine. Sweetie if you loved her, you wouldn't treat her like that. You treat her the same like all girls. Nonsence!

Landon: mrs. Yemi am scared! I dont know what to do.

Mum: may i know why you both can't be together.