CHAPTER 6!!😊

Diamond's p.o.v
In shame i switched off my phone. Tears flowed from my eyes. There was no one to convince me that there was a tomorrow. I felt the world crashed infront of me. Jade was right, landon was being a player. I was the third wheel.
I picked up my phone and called jassy, as she was the only one i felt like calling. I told her about what happen, and how am feeling.
" omg no sweetie, no sweetie dont cry its not the end of the world, jassy said".
"Go to bed i will see you tomorrow in school, jassy added".
Landon i hate you. I hate you, i dont want to have anything with you, i said to myself, standing infront of my mirrior. Everything about landon i tried erasing from my memory. It was hard, as i still loved him deep inside.

Mum's p.o.v

She is still sleeping. Its ok if she misses a day of school. 😧 what am i going to do with her. She having a hard time, havent seen her dad for a few years. Am really worried about her.

Diamond p.o.v
"Beeep, beeeep.
"7.10... omg!! Mum why didnt you wake me up, i screamed from my room. I rushed to my bathroom and washed up. I couldn't have breakfast as i was damn late. I entered my car and my mum drove off. "Just in time, thank you lord, i added".
I saw landon and i was disgusted by his appearance. I wanted to get back at him, for hurting me. Getting a wild imagination i started having feelings for his twin LUCAS, i knew i didnt like his twin, but to get him back i would do anything. I ignored him and hanged more with his twin.

Nick's p.o.v

Hey! Diamond i want to tell you something. Promise a single soul wont hear about it.

" yea! Sure, wassup, diamond said".

Ok! I have feelings for lucas, landon' s twin. I find him really attractive. What do you think?

"Thats nice, but what about jerome, diamond said".

I liked jerome for a year now, and he hasnt told me anything, i might as well just move.

" oh ok sure, diamond said".

Diamond's p.o.v

Holy damn! Oh lord, are you even on my side. Nick likes lucas. Just how god? How? Here goes my plan shattered. I might as well just give up on love.
I went to my classroom, and had to contemplate on my next move. Which was to GIVE UP.

The bell rang and i went home with salsa. It was friday so we concluded on having a sleepover. I really didnt spend time with her lately. As i was into this crush situation..

"Beepzzzz"
Message from jade

Conversation between jade and diamond..

Jade: hi

Diamond: .....

Jade: yea your mad, so i would get straight to the point i dont like landon anymore. His not my type.

Diamond: i dont care, why you telling me.

Jade: sorry, no hard feeling.

Diamond: i gave up on him long time ago.

                               ( unseen)

Diamond's p.o.v

Omg! Salsa, jade just told me she gave up on Mr. Handsome. Am freaking out!! !

" but why would she give up? Something must be wrong, salsa said".

Nothing is wrong.

HEART-BREAK

But why dont i love landon anymore. Why am i not excited anymore.
I knew jade gave up on landon, but i still hate him with passion.

Donggz, dingzzzz
Landon is calling me...

Call conversation.!!

Landon: hey yemi

Diamond: what, and dont call me that.

Landon: i think jade is mad at me.

Diamond: why?

Landon: i think because i broke her heart.

Diamond:...... ( hanged up)

Landon: helooz

Landon's p.o.v
Why did she hang up, is she mad too. Maybe its the connection i will just talk to her in school.

Diamond's p.o.v

Damn him! He still thinks about jade. He is still brave enough to tell me he freaking broke her heart. What about my heart? Its not crashed? He broke my heart many times, just once he break her heart he feels sad.
" yemi whats wrong, salsa said".
Freaking landon telling me jade is mad at him because he broke her heart. His he kidding me?
" calm down, dont worry salsa said".
I was confused. What would i do? What should i do? Question i couldnt answer filled up my head and heart. Why did jade give up on landon?  What was the reason for all this? Why did i like landon? Would i keep up with this mess?

Ok amazing people, thanks for sticking with me until chapter 6.. chapter 7 being the last chapter has to be the best ok guys next chapter moment of truth about what happens. Thank you soo much guys, in less than 48hours i got 40 read i appreciate the love..
Chapter 7!! Last chapter 🔜🔜🔜🔜