chapter 31

Diamond's p.o.v

'Would  you like to dance? A boy asked'.
His blonde hair goes perfectly well with his brown cute eye. His height and tone of speaking​ was on point. His face welcoming, and warming, his smile that could quench your pain and tears!  His beautiful look, and obviously the ladies man, was none other than Magnus Bane, one of the handsome guys in my biology class, I never knew why I didn't notice him.

I looked up too him and he stretched his hand out to help me up.
Magnus what a pleasant surprise to see you, I never thought you were close to Landon and lucas!

'You wouldn't know that as you weren't close to me, Magnus replied'.

'Now would you like to dance, he added'.

Haha! Now, I wouldn't miss that for the world.

We went inside and the music played! With the sound of the music Magnus and I went with the flow!

Magnus was very elegant, sweet, and i wouldn't say his quiet but his ok! He hardly hang around, and honestly his not the type you would notice really fast.

The stars and everyone looked beautiful! I guess this day turned out to be beautiful after all! We finished dancing and seat together and talk about precious moments.

I then realized everything, everyone has always being my precious memories, and being precious, that would honestly make up my precious moments. I couldn't be more grateful for that opportunity! My mum came so jassy, salsa, and I had to go!

On our way out I looked at Magnus and smiled. Walking out through the gate a hand held and dragged me back.

'Diamond I know we just met. But ..... Sorry! I just wanted ​to say I had lots of fun, Magnus said'.

Me too! It was fun, we should hang out maybe some other time?

'Yea sure, you want my num..... Nevermind sorry about that! Well than....

Before he could finish I cut him short!

Hmm yes Magnus I do want your​ number, I obviously won't be able to reach you!

'Oh, wow sure ok! Hmm ok ***********, Magnus said'.

Thank you, I will call you.

'Most welcome, Magnus said'.

I left him and went inside my car!

'Ooooooo seems diamond found a boyfriend, Jassy said'.

Jasmine shut up, his just a friend!.

'You mean a boyfriend, salsa added'.

I honestly hate both of you!

'You mean you hate me too, soon to be a girlfriend! Mum said'.

Mum not your too, and gosh that made no sense, totally horrible. I just want to sleep and forget tonight!.

My mum dropped salsa and jassy at home, then we reached home! I opened my Instagram (@diamond_yemi) and saw Magnus Bane as part of my recommendation, obviously I followed him. I went through his picture, and his just a free guy who adores nature! 

But I didn't like him. Forget him I searched for birthdays ideas and all that shit! I already gave out invitations but I didn't give Magnus! I contemplated on if I should give him. No, no that would just be too bizarre, I don't want him thinking I have something on him. But if he does found out will he be upset? Well I honestly just got to talk to him today, I seriously couldn't care less.