chapter 24

Diamond's p.o.v

Omg! Jasmine dating? Omg tell us who! Who is the lucky guy.

'Ok an E.x.O member said they love me, jasmine replied".

Jasmine am serious.

'Seriously BAEkHYUN, he said he loves me, jasmine replied'.

Salsa please remind me to never take jasmine seriously again. Are you serious? I was so serious, and you were joking. I really hate you!

'I know you love yemi, jassy said'.

Dream big sister!

Salsa how about you! You seriously only eat, but never talk about you personal life..

'Hmmm, i like someone, not in school so it wasnt something to talk about, salsa reply'.

His he cute?

' does he have a brother, jassy said'.

Hmm jasmine you already have BAEK am sure you dont want to cheat on him.

'His ok i mean, i appreciate him, thats kind of what i seek in a relationship, salsa said'.

'Wait come to think of it diamond your the only one single, jassy said'.

Well go ahead and rub it in my face! I sincerely like someone but his like seventeen and am like fourteen, and he asked a girl out but she rejected him. And no i dont stalk him! Maybe just alittle!

'Ok she rejected whats going to happen, again age is just a number, jassy said'.

No like she rejected him, what if he doesnt believe in love again. Or he feels all girls are same, just like how i think all boys are niggaz.

'Hmmm, i dont think so, atleast give it a try! Like sincerely you guys may get together, get married, do the things and have children, jassy said.

B*tch let me plan my future not you. But thanks for that. Ok, but i dont really wanna ask him out maybe just be friends.

'Damn! Thats what you did to jerome, you kept him in the friendzone for way to long, now you want him, but he moved on, salsa said'.

Hmm, i dont like him. We are just friends!

'Hmm, nope if jassy is my witness  i see it in your face, anytime your with jerome you cross your limit of craziness, you are just way to happy, if i were you i would try to move out of the friendzone, and actual date him before its late, salsa said'.

Thats why your not me, i do not like jerome! Thats final

'You really dont need to yell. You yell  whenever you are told the truth. My final advice as a friend, there is no better guy than jerome. Jordan, lucas, or the seventeen year old guy. Whats his damn name? None of them is better than jerome'.

Parsa thats his name! Well am sorry i yelled at you. And i think you should get to know him, even though i never spoke to him before, he looks really nice. And jasmine his a friend to your brother!

'Parsa, oh, he was once in our school with my brother. He dated half of the girl in our school. And his really dumb! My brother dont like him. I mean i have seen him before you came to our school. His cute but thats all, jassy replied'.