CHAPTER 4

LANDON'S P.O.V

who doesn't know the most beautiful girl in school. Or miss AFRICA 2016. YOUR PICTURE AND NAME WAS ON THE SCHOOL FLYER. SO I REMEMBERED YOUR FACE.

Smiling and blushing, diamond looked at me shyly. "Oh really, i guess am miss fabulous, she added".

Diamond's p.o.v

Haha! Thats really sweet of you, i told landon.
In my heart i had fallen in love with him and i was set for him only.
I wasnt really close to jerome again so i didnt care if people said i loved landon. IT IS ACTUAL TRUE, I REALLY LOVE HIM.

We became really close. We held hands, we hugged. He was the only guy i really loved truely. Teen love i was set for him only.

I always went home happy and soon enough my mum knew about landon.

"Who is the mr. Handsome, she asked."
I was happy she knew atleast she knows i finally loved a guy apart from my dad.
The next day i hurried to school, as i was always happy to go to school now . I could say eighty percent of the school knew about landon and i. And i could tell who spreaded the rumour.
As landon was a cute and handsome guy, most of the girls liked him.
But when put my mind to something, i always get it. I added all the efford i could to win his heart and i did. Every now then we chatted. Whenever i send him a message he replies in a blank of an eyes. DID I START FEELING HE LOVED ME TOO?

A few weeks laters, i got a screenshot from jassy. ( if u didnt know jassy and i became best friends).

Screenshot statement
Conversation between jade and landon..

Jade: london, are you close to diamond?

Landon: yea really close.

Jade: who would you pick between me and her? Answer honstly.

London: err i dont know.

Jade: come on!

Landon: i really dont know.

Jade: do you love me?

Landon: yes i guess

Jade: more than diamond?

Landon: i really dont know jade.

Jade: oohk hmm sorry i have to go my mum is calling me. I love you

London: err 😟

Jade: i mean i love you as my dad.

Landon: oh ok me too.

Diamond's p.o.v

Holy jesus, jassy you have got to be kidding. Omg what the hell is wrong with jade. She knows i love landon, is she trying to break my friendship with him.

I really hated jade with passion.

I noticed landon affection on me wasn't there. He hanged out with jade more. Everything i usual do with him. He did it with jade. I was upset, discouraged. I hated jade and landon soo much. I felt my world crashed.
Sadness overcame my heart. Landon always said i was his only daughter, but now jade. Words couldnt describe my pain.
I went home sad. I wasnt active at anything.

Mum's p.o.v

Darling whats going on. Please you have to talk to me please sweetheart. You have been really down lately.

"No mum, am fine, i said sadly".
No sweetie tell me whats wrong. Its about landon right? Well if you wont tell me i will advice you. If a girl takes whats your, do not fight if you truely love him, and he truely loves you, she will give up on him. Without you fightening. Ok!!

Diamond's p.o.v

Thats what i love about my mum, she always know what to say at the right time .
I went to school, and saw landon with jade. I walked pass them like they didnt exist. Salsa kept telling me there is nothing going on between them, so i still had hope on him.
I was scared about what was going to happen. I cant believe my friend, my sister would do that to me. Landon knew about my feelings and he crushed it like that.

Was i over him? What would happen? Is landon being a player? What will be the end of this triangle love?

Ok guys this chapter was short cause i really didnt want to rush into things. I AINT WRITING A FABLE. Ok so guys chapter 5🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜