chapter 35. ( L.C)

L.C stands for last chapter!!

Just before I continue this story I just wanna say a big thank you to all of you wonderful souls out there, I mean I never in my life thought I'll write a story and 1.41k people will see it and have a vote of 441 I couldn't be more happier. AM grateful for the support, and I appreciate all of you, who viewed it, voted it, and also commented, am grateful to all my followers. And I will continue to write better stories and less Grammar errors.

-p.s: this chapter may including cussing, and bad language.
                            -xxdyemi
....................

Landon held my waist and dragged me and smiled, I was lost in his nameless face of confusion. I looked at him and he was bending closer to me, without any resistant I slapped his face and he let go of me which made me stumble a bit.

' the bloody hell is wrong with you Landon?, are you mad?, What the exact fvck is wrong with you, I asked with anger raising in me'.

'why did you leave me, we were doing so fine together. Sneh? She can't keep up with me, she doesn't understand me, she doesn't know what I want, when I need it, she can't control my temper, Landon said with tears rolling down his eyes'

' I left you with Sneh? It was your decision Landon! Your decision to hurt me. I left you for Sneh, and you went to her.why didn't you resist? She doesn't understand you? The fuck, no one understands you Landon, no one can keep up with you. Temper? Then go throw your stupid temper in the bin, it would be of great help to you and the community. Landon you had you chance, b-but you blew it away like a fvcking faggot, you annoying piece of shit. Am freaking happy it didn't work out between us, I said screaming in Landon's face'

I could see the look on Landon! A lost, and hateful look. You could tell you know he feels messed up. But at that moment I couldn't care less, all the pain he caused I finally had let it go. Landon turned his back and was walking away.

' l-landon I tried calling out his name, but I just couldn't, he kept walking and I screamed his name out. L-LANDON where you going, I asked?

He stopped, and he looked back and said.

' away from your life, and everybody else, Landon said'

' you can't! You brought a property to this venue, fvck no way your gonna leave without it! You will go back in that hall, make Sneh have the best prom of her life and leave this venue with her, I said with a little aggression'

' I can't be with Sneh, we don't understand each other. I know you hate me, and you have Magnus, so go to you little boyfriend, and stay out of my fvcking life, Landon said with pain not aggression'

' she would learn to love and understand you if you give her a chance. And you think I wanna be in an 'assholes' life, you can't even live a good life, and you think I wanna be there, well fuck your level of mentality. And never you speak of Magnus like that, I said'

' ohh you don't like when I talk about 'Him', a guy you met thanks to me. You never noticed Magnus until you were lonely. You were desperate for someone, just like how you father left yo....

Before Landon could finish his sentence I slapped the living hell out of his live. Never in stupid life say anything about my father! I wasn't desperate for Magnus, yeah I agree I was lonely but....

"But what exactly, you don't like Magnus, you just want someone, Landon said'

" At least I don't go around breaking girls heart. My family may not be the best but at least my mother raised a good child. And don't ever speak of Magnus or any of my close one like that, I said'