CHAPTER 3

Diamond's p.o.v
Salsabel what in the heaven is going on? Take me to NICK.

NICK i swear on my life i have never hugged jerome before, i really havent. We are just friends, don't just believe what other people say .

Nick p.o.v

Diamond its ok, am over it now. Jade explained to me so am fine.

I reached out to Diamond and hugged her.

Diamond's p.o.v
"I love you Nick, and please always trust me, i added". I will never talk to jerome. And  With all due respect whose shrutti. And salsa i can't believe you didnt trust me .

Salsa"s p.o.v

shrutti is sneh's younger sister. And am sorry diamond i just got all worked up.

Diamond"s p.o.v

Ok am glad thats over. Damn!! I almost got an heart-attack.

Jade p.o.v
Are u forgetting the person who solved the case.

"Omg yes jade am really sorry i forgot to thank u, am really sorry and thank you, said diamond"

Dont worry, thats what friends are for.

Diamond's p.o.v
I was walking to my class, with my heads down. And i hit someone.
"Am really sorry. I uttered"

"Haha no it was all me, am shrutti, she said"

Oh haha, why hello Shru..... i remembered what happened to NICK and i looked at shrutti.
"Are u sneh's sister? , i asked"

"Yea, how did you know that, shrutti said".
This dumb bitc..., i realise she wasnt gone so i walked out. I went to the toilet and continued CUSSING at her hoping she didnt hear of course.

"Dont you think thats alot of cussing, said the girl from the next toilet".

Oh, sorry, i bow down my head in shame.

"Dont feel shy. Am JASMINE, just call me jassy. So you wanna talk about what happen, she added".

No, it's fine jassy, am diamond. So but i really need to go. I ran away from the toilet.

Jassy p.o.v

Whoa! If she knew i was a dirty minded person, she wouldnt be so shy. But whoa she is really cute.

Diamond"s p.o.v

Holy lord!! I looked stupid, i sounded dumb. Ok what could go wrong next.

I rushed to my class and told salsa what had happened.

"Jassy, oh, you just met miss dirty minded. She is really smart, and friendly, salsa said".

Mrs. Jessica p.o.v
As you all know your spring break is coming up, so we wouldnt see each other for 2 months.

"High-five, we will surely have fun, diamond said."

Is there something you want to share with the class.
" no no, mrs. Diamond said".

Diamond's p.o.v
The bell rang and everyone rushed out. Ok salsa and jade, i would call you and talk about our trip.

"Sure, ok, salsa and jade concluded on our trip".

AFTER SPRING BREAK.

"Diamond, wake up sweetie its your first day in grade 9 am guessing you dont want to be late, my mum said".

Diamond's p.o.v

I woke and and rushed to my bathroom. Brushed my teeth had my shower and came down for breakfast. Whoa! Mom made pancakes, i smiled. Things were becoming better for my mum, but am a billion percent sure she and my dad are not going to be together.
I got into the car and my mum drove me to school. Stepping down from my car , i saw salsa we ran like crazy people, and hugged each other.

"I really missed you, salsa said".

"You think i didnt?? I replied"

The bell rang and we rushed to class. Whoa!! Lots of new face.

Good morning children, am MRS. JESSICA, and welcome back to school. We do have two new students..

"I hope they are boys, salsa whispered to me."

I smiled at her, as thats what i wanted too.

"Two boys walked in, this is LANDON and LUCAS, twin brothers lets see how long it take you guys to differentiate them, MRS. JESSICA SAID".

i looked at landon and he was staring right at me.

"Gosh freaking hot, i whispered to salsa",

"I know right, she replied"

"Sorry but landon is mine, diamond said".

GO HAVE YOUR SIT BOYS.

Diamond's p.o.v

Landon sat infront of me, and lucas beside salsabel.

Landon turned behind and said
" your very beautiful diamond".

His he my first crush? Did i like him? Or was i in love with him? How did he know my name?? Find out in chapter 4🔜.. ok guys this one was really short but i promise the rest chapter would be perfect
Chapter 4 🔜
P.s sorry i didnt add alot of things on the spring day trip. But we had fun. Ok guys you should really start getting excited for the next chapter.
Chapter 4🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜