CHAPTER 10

Jade's p.o.v

Ughh! Diamond i wish you dead. Why do you have everything! And your still getting more?

"He likes me?, diamond said".

Yes he does! I responded

"Jade your really kidding right, diamond added".

No am not! He likes you. in my heart i could feel the happiness of diamond, but my heart was breaking in pain.

Diamond's p.o.v

I picked up my phone and called landon. What did you wanted to speak about to me? I asked landon, pretending like i didnt know he liked me.

"Hmmm nothing, go to sleep your sick, said landon".

No am fi....before i could finish my sentence he hanged up.

"Hello! Hey...he hanged up i said to jade".
Ugh a**!

"Sorry diamond we have to go, jade said".

Jassy came up to my room, her mouth was filled with chocolate.

"Hey! Yemi we are going, we will meet you tomorrow, said jassy".

Sure girls bye...
Salsa went back into the kitchen and took more cookies.

"Damn! this cookies are awesome", said salsa".

You bet they are! I replied.

I went back to my room, and i sit on my bed and kept thinking of what jade said. Does landon really like me? Was she kidding? Gosh! What should i do. I looked at my calendar and rushed down, mum i will be right back.

Mum's p.o.v

No! No... i repeat no, go back to your room and sleep. I dont have money for hospital bills. So go back and sleep.

"Mum, please, i pleaded with my mom".

I could see the look on my daughters face, i could tell who she was going to meet.

Be back in 20minutes.
"Omg! Mum i love you so much, i said".

Diamond's p.o.v

I rushed down to starbucks, its wednesday landon always study there. I reached starbucks, and through the glass i saw landon. I couldnt help but smile big.

ONE HOT CHOCOLATE, PLEASE.

OK MISS DIAMOND, since i was regular there, she already knew my name.

I saw landon siting and  i sat beside him. He was with his earphone, so i was guessing he didnt  notice my name.

HERE YOU GO MISS DIAMOND, THE LADY SAID.

Oh! Thank you.
Omg! Why hasn't landon notice me. His he ignoring me? I had to do something.

I took out my phone cover and threw it on the floor beside him. I bent to pick it and i hit landon's hand.

Oh, my fault.
He looked at me and smiled.

Landon's p.o.v

Of course its your fault! So how did you know i was here? Stalking me or what?

.....diamond said nothing.. ...
So your going to ignore me? You came looking for me and you want to be a queen!

Diamond toke her phone and left the cafe. Of course i went after her, she forgot her phone casing. I saw her standing beside the cinema.

"Let's watch Moana! I whispered behind her ears".

"What! No, diamond urged".

Yea come on.

Diamond's p.o.v

Tears flowed from my eye as he held my hands, his soft touch, his warm hands, his smile i missed all this. He bought the tickets and went inside the cinema.

"Here is your popcorn! salty and sweet mixed, landon said".

How did you know? I love my popcorns mixed, whoa! Thanks anyways.

I missed you landon

"I missed you more, replied landon".

"I have alot to tell you, i added".

Let's enjoy the movie.

After a long time of just hugging landon the movie was over.

If anyone asked me what happened in the movie i would be so blank. As all my attention were on landon. We went back to starbucks to talk.

Conversation between diamond and landon.

Diamond: hi

Landon: hi

Diamond: hi

Landon: hi

Diamond: so we just going to keep on with the HI.

Landon: okk err so how you feeling?

Diamond: much better.

Landon: probably because am here with you.

Diamond: sarcasm alert! Lol maybe.

Landon: why did you come? What happened?

Diamond: you wanted to talk to me in hospital but my  mum, cut you short.

Landon: oh i did....

Diamond: are you kidding me? Come on what did you want.

Landon: i don't think am the only have something to say! I think you do too?

Diamond: actual, i do have something to say, but you go first.

Landon: do you still think something is going on between jade and i?

Diamond: should i answer that? I mean yea! Seems like it.

Landon: err ok.. how does it seem like it?

Diamond: landon honey! Get straight to the damn point.

Landon: what point? That i like you?

Diamond: like me? Like! Is like the word?

Landon: i knew you had a crush on me since, but i didnt take your feeling seriously. You devoted yourself to me, yet i treated you as trash. You fell to the ground but i wasn't there to raise you up. You say you love me, but i have never showed my love to you.  You cared for me, cried over me, watched me, and thought me many things. You have showered me with unconditional love, yet i showered you with none. If i dont say this three words to you. Then i should be ashamed of myself. Your beauty is beyond description, therefore DIAMOND......

..................................................................................................

What does landon want to say? Is it i love you or i hate you? Yea you may think its pretty obviously but there could be a twist. Who knows? Well i know but you dont😂😂😂

Ok guys this is chapter 10! Hope you have enjoyed my story so far.
God bless your soul humbly..