chapter 25

New chapter!!

Diamond's p.o.v

1 week later!.

My mum has been in Africa since last week and her flight will land today. My uncle and I went to the airport to pick her up. I couldn't wait to see my mom, i missed her so much.

After an hour later we reached the airport. Mum was already waiting for us at the entrance. My uncle was shocked to see her flight came in early..

'I thought your flight wouldn't land, until twenty(20) minutes time, my uncle said'.

Before am my mum could answer I already jumped on her, and started crying.

'Oh, sweetie, why do you look so pale, my mum said'.

I just missed you so much.

'Lets go mum, we have alot to discuss, mum said'.

'ok I will drop you guys at home and leave immediately, my uncle said'.

Why you leaving so fast uncle Gabriel?

'I have an appointment, he replied'.

Omg! Why? That's so sad!

AN HOUR LATER WE GOT HOME,

Mum's p.o.v

Gabriel thank you so much for all you have done, I couldn't be more grateful. We have alot to speak about.

'No problem, I will call you, Gabriel replied'.

Sweetie how have you been, I have missed you so much!

'Mum, I missed you more. Am fine, how's Anut and all the family back home, I replied'.

Well, the weren't happy to see me. Your Anut even blamed me for your grandparents death.

'What! Mum are you kidding, I replied'.

Yes! But it's ok! I know I did nothing to deserve those Blame, but I can't change what they have said.
Ok apart from family matter, my house is really clean and tidy.

'Of course it's clean! I didn't stay at home remember?, I said'.

Yes! Keep lying young lady, your uncle told me, you stayed mum alone with your friends.

'Damn! Gabriel can't keep a secret, I replied'.

Hey! What your mouth young lady his older than you. So have you had your lunch? Or would you what to eat out?

'eat out, am in the mood for k.F.C, I replied'.

I will just change and be right down.

'Ok mum, I replied'.

Diamond's p.o.v

I was really shocked about the behavior my Anut portrait towards my mum. I mean, eventho we weren't rich in Africa my mum tried her best to buy her and her husband a house. Whoa! Become can be really ungrateful at times!

'Honey shall we go?, Mum said'.

Yes we shall mum!.

We got to k.F.c and i had a meal of my life. (Meaning I just had chicken and coke!). Leaving k.F.C, I saw Jade and her mum parking. I went to her hugged and a exchanged some greetings, as well as greeting her mum.
We waved at each-other and I went into my car.

'Was that Jade, Mum asked?'

Yes, mum don't tell me you have forgotten how she looks!

'No, am just shocked your talking to her, isn't she the same girl who.......