6

"Hey Scott." Stiles spoke as he met Scott outside of school for the day ahead.

"Scott what the - are you smelling me?" Stiles pulled a face as Scott smelt him.

"Why do I smell werewolf?"

"Um...you're a werewolf."

Scott picked up on Stiles' lie. "Derek, seriously?!"

"Ok, let me explain."

"We talked about this! We don't even know anything about him."

"You don't, I do."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"I went to his place."

"Are you freakin crazy!?" Scott was frustrated.

"It's not what you think ok Scott. He said he needed to tell me something, and what he had to say was worth listening to."

"Yeah sure it was."

"He knows who bit you."

Scott's attitude suddenly changed. "He does?"

"Mhm, and he promised to help you control things. So maybe you should give him a chance."

"And what if it turns out that we can't trust him?"

"Then you have every right to kill me - to death."

Scott sighed, they were already late to class so there was no point going.

"We better be back before practise, coach won't be happy if we're late."

"Yes!" Stiles bounced with excitement.

~

"Derek lives here?" Scott couldn't believe the size of the house they were pulling up to.

"Yeeeep" Stiles pressed the little buzzer on the gate.

"Hey Derek, it's Stiles -"

The buzzer cut off and the gates opened, closing after Stiles drove in. His jeep looked rather out of place parked outside the house.

He knocked on the door, seeing Derek open it.

"Stiles." Derek nodded and then looked at Scott.

"Derek, this is Scott. Scott - Derek" Stiles introduced the two.

He felt the need to, even though the two technically already knew each other.

Derek moved to one side, letting them in. Stiles brushed past Derek closely, maybe a little purposefully making Derek cough awkwardly, following them. Stiles already knew his way to the living room as if it were his own house. 

He plonked himself on the sofa, and Scott followed suit, meaning Derek had to sit opposite them.

"Well?" Scott aimed towards Stiles.

"Right, as I was saying, Derek knows who bit you."

"It was my uncle - Peter." Derek told Scott, very straight forwardly. 

"He's in a coma though." Scott stated, confused.

"I said the same thing" Stiles added, looking at Derek.

"Some how he came out of it. I saw him attack you in the woods, he was on some kind of rampage. All the animal attacks late last year, those were him. I only found out it was Peter when I caught him killing Kate Argent."

"He killed Kate? Are you serious, I need to tell-"

"No no Scott, listen to him!" Stiles pulled Scott back down.