9

Stiles was pulling on his best clothes, trying to look somewhat presentable for Danny's party. Scott was soon ushering him out of the door, telling him he looked perfectly fine, and to get a move on.

Once they'd arrived at Danny's 'secret party' that wasn't actually so secret, they decided to get some drinks. Who cares about the legal age if its a 'secret party' right?

Stiles was shamefully getting pretty drunk. By 11pm, Scott had found him dancing alone in the crowd, his drink spilling over several people as he flung his arms about. He'd tried to get Stiles to drink a little water, but it was hugely failing.

"Stiles c'mon you're getting more drink on your t-shirt than in your mouth." Scott tried not to laugh while being serious.

"Why didn't you tell me Derek was invited?"

"What - Derek isn't invited." Scott was confused, Stiles was probably just saying stupid things.

"He's right there...with a girl..."

Scott turned around, seeing Derek standing with a girl. He tried to listen in, hearing Derek telling the brunette she needed to leave.

"What are they saying?" Stiles looked extremely small and vulnerable.

"They uh, the music is too loud, I can't hear them."

"I'm going over."

"Woaaah no you don't" Scott grabbed Stiles.

"Let go of me Scott."

Stiles struggled in Scott's arms, "just let me go over."

"Stiles no, you're drunk."

"Let me go!"

Stiles wriggled from Scott's grip, making a bolt for Derek and the girl.

"Derek?" Stiles tapped his shoulder, making him turn around.

"Stiles, I didn't know this was the party you'd be attending."

"You - are a jerk" Stiles fell forwards, almost hitting Derek.

"Excuse me?"

Scott came rushing over, trying to hold Stiles.

"I thought you-" Stiles stumbled forwards again.

"Stiles..."

"I can't believe you'd just drop me like that, I know its only been - " Stiles stopped to count on his fingers - "I don't know how many days, but I thought you - I thought maybe you -" he seemed to forget his trail of thought.

"Stiles, maybe we should just go home." Scott tried to stop him.

"No Scott." Stiles turned back to Derek. "Is she gonna be your submissive instead?"

It seemed like everyone's eyes widened, even Stiles'. He shouldn't of said that. The brunette girl laughed, causing Derek to crack a smile too.

"Ok Stiles thats enough, let's go." Scott grabbed him. "Submissive, what the hell?" He whispered to Stiles who tried to wriggle out of his grip.

"Wait, wait - Stiles, this is Cora." Derek spoke.

"I don't wanna know -"

"Cora Hale."

Stiles opened his mouth to speak, but no words formed. He was an idiot.

Instead, he made a run for the bathroom, feeling slightly sick.

"I should -" Scott motioned to the path Stiles had just ran off in.

"I'll go."

"You sure?"