18

Stiles hesitantly followed Derek, seeing his car parked around the corner. They got in, heading rather quickly to Derek's place. Stiles had remained silent until now. 

Derek had walked in first, Stiles trailing behind him into the room. 

"I said, what do you want with me Derek?" 

Derek looked up, walking over. He looked conflicted - confused. 

And the truth was, Derek was confused. He desperately wanted to be with Stiles, to give Stiles what he wanted. He wanted nothing more than to just give in to his longings and desperation, but where would that leave them? 

In a dominant/submissive relationship? Derek didn't necessarily want that. It was so hard to put into words what he wanted - maybe he didn't even know what he wanted, but he sure as hell knew what Stiles wanted. As dangerous as it may be, Derek couldn't hold off any longer. There was just always this pull he felt towards Stiles, almost gravitational. The more he tried to hold off his needs the harder it became. He had to make a choice, and even though it wasn't necessarily the best choice - it seemed right in this split moment. 

"I'm gonna give you what you want." Derek took a gentle hold of Stiles' hand, guiding him. 

With a half excited, half nervous look on his face, Stiles followed Derek up to the top floor, standing at the end of the singular corridor. It was the same corridor Stiles had stumbled across when Derek left him home alone. 

Derek led him further, stopping at the red door and taking out a key, turning it slowly until the door clicked. 

"If you wanna do this, then you need to know everything. Im gonna show you something, you can't tell anyone ok?" 

Stiles nodded silently. 

"Stiles, do you understand?" 

Stiles nodded slowly again before plucking up the nerve to speak, "y-yeah". 

With that, Derek unlocked the door, pulling Stiles inside slowly. The room was in total darkness, but with a flick of the switch the ceiling lit up, providing just enough light for Stiles to see a bed. 

Derek let go of Stiles' hand, twirling the switch so the lights began to shine brighter, but not too bright. 

Stiles squinted a little, trying to decipher what the hell this room wa- oh. 

His face dropped as he spun around in awe. The walls were a deep red, almost velvety. In the middle stood a perfectly rounded bed, a large red sheet draped across it matching the colour of the walls. Stiles looked up, seeing large black chains hung above the bed, a metal cage supporting them.

He looked towards Derek, who stood their quietly, his eyes trained on Stiles. 

Across the left hand wall was a contraption obviously used to keep someone chained to the wall, making Stiles' stomach swirl a little inside. There were a few dressers full of different types of ropes, Stiles recognised the one he'd seen Derek buy from the store. 

Along the back wall there was some kind of mechanism, almost like a table with holes and chains in. To Stiles it looked like something they used in Victorian times to execute people, but he kept the thought to himself. He didn't want to sound like a historian at this moment in time, as funny as he thought it was. 

With small steps, he walked across to the far end, running his finger across a large dresser table, pulling open each drawer slowly. 

Whips, cuffs, cock rings, dildos, the list went on. He studied a few items one by one. The tugging feeling in his stomach only got worse as he held each item in his hand, imagining what it would be like to put them to the test. 

 He looked back at Derek once again, who was walking over to him slowly. Stiles couldn't will his red cheeks away, never mind his ever-growing bulge. 

"So, what do you think, Stiles?" Derek came closer, looking at the drawers over Stiles' shoulder. 

"Derek I - I don't know what to say...why the sudden change of heart?" 

"I can't keep it from you any longer. I tried and tried but I can't stop thinking about you - this - us... what you said tonight, you were right." 

"But you said-" 

"I know what I said. I've thought about it and  I can't lose you. Maybe it does have to be like this...we, we'll figure something out along the way."

"I'm glad you agree." A small silence fell amongst the pair. Stiles was surprised that what he had said earlier actually made Derek change his mind. Derek had finally seen that this was the only way.

"Does it frighten you?" 

"Oddly quite the opposite." Stiles turned around with red cheeks, facing Derek, his back now against the dresser. 

Derek mentally questioned himself, trying to stop himself, but he couldn't. Stiles was here. He wasn't frightened - more curious. It played with Derek's mind. 

Derek let his hand trail down from Stiles' face, to his shoulders, to his sides, and then rested them softly against the arch of Stiles' back for a second. Stiles breathed softly as Derek's hands moved down to his thighs, picking him up off the floor. As Stiles' let his arms fall around Derek's neck, Derek took the chance to kiss him, nipping and sucking gently at his neck. 

Stiles wanted him, no barriers - just Derek. Derek gently pushed him against the closest wall, kissing him as Stiles let his hands wander astray. 

Pausing for a second, Derek took a moment to look at Stiles before taking it any further. Stiles' hair was already sweaty as he let out small breaths. His cheeks began heating up again as Derek studied his face softly. 

"Is this ok?" 

Stiles giggled a little, confusing Derek. He shifted awkwardly against the wall, Derek's chest flushed against his own. 

"How do you politely tell someone you want them naked - preferably on top of you?"

"I think you just did."