19

Stiles anxiously bit his lip before kissing Derek again. 

Derek could feel the nerves radiating from Stiles, so he paused. 

"Stiles, you're not ready," Derek pulled back, placing him on his feet again. 

"No it's just...I've never..." Stiles slowly placed his hands either side of Derek's face, "but I want to. With you." 

Suddenly Derek was pulling his jacket off and was inches away from Stiles' face. It wasn't long before he slammed their lips together, immediately prying at Stiles' lips with his tongue.  

"Derek...please." Stiles' whined, his cheeks still a little pink. 

Derek let his hands trail Stiles' body, gripping at his thighs and lifting him up. His lips were still hot on Stiles' neck, making Stiles' heartbeat go crazy. Derek could hear it. 

Derek carried Stiles, and suddenly Stiles was on his back, the soft sheets below him, and Derek hovering above. With a small pause, the room was filled with only the sound of their breathing, as Derek stared down at Stiles. 

Stiles' wrists were pinned to the bed either side of his head. He could see an unfamiliar look in Derek's eyes making him squirm. 

A little more roughly than Stiles expected, Derek tugged Stiles' t-shirt off before his own came off. 

"Are you sure you want this Stiles?" Derek shifted on top of him. 

"Less talking, more kissing." Stiles spoke breathily pulling Derek closer, feeling every inch of him. 

As Derek kissed him, Stiles could feel his lips glide down his bare chest, moving down to his nipples. There was a brief pause before Stiles was suddenly gripping the sheets, feeling Derek sucking roughly before trailing down his torso. 

As he kissed his way down Stiles' body, Stiles felt him grip the top of his boxers. 

Oh boy...

~

"You were right, Hale's breaking the rules." 

"Did you see who the boy was?" 

"Stilinski, the Sheriff's son." 

"Interesting...what have you found out?" 

"I've been following the kid. He definitely hasn't received the contract, yet there's definitely some sense of emotion there. I can feel it, its sickeningly strong." 

"I let him off lightly the last time he broke the rules, this time theres no second chances." 

"Theres another werewolf involved too." 

"New?" 

"He seems relatively new. A friend of Stilinski's by the looks of it." 

"He'll be harmless, you know the plan - lets get on with it." 

~

That next morning Stiles woke up in an unfamiliar bed, the morning sun shining through a gap keeping him warm. He looked around, seeing the room was empty, Derek was no where to be seen. 

The events from last night flashed through his head as he sat up. 

He had sex with Derek Hale. 

No wonder he was struggling to stand. 

He ignored the pain as he shuffled forwards towards the bed side table where there was a glass of water and painkillers. 

He looked up, seeing Derek coming into the room, his joggers hanging low and a tray in his hands.