12

Stiles being the stubborn teenager he is, sat on the sofa away from Derek. Maybe he shouldn't have asked Derek, but he was extremely interested.

He wanted to see this side of Derek before he fell too quickly.

Derek soon sat down next to him, bringing a bottle of wine with him.

"Feel free to have a glass, Stiles." Derek nodded towards the bottle.

Stiles was glad Derek was allowing him to drink - he definitely needed it to get him through the night ahead. He was already finding it weird seeing Derek act all sophisticated with him.

After managing to drink a glass and create an oddly well spoken conversation, Stiles felt a weight on his thigh. He looked down, seeing Derek's hand. He continued pouring a second glass, trying to concentrate.

Derek's hand moved higher a few moments later, getting close to causing Stiles a real problem. Stiles could feel Derek's thumb rubbing his inner thigh, causing that problem to harden significantly. Stiles' breathing paused as Derek's fingers moved again, this time brushing over his lap.

Out the corner of his eye, Stiles could see Derek smirking. He knew what he was doing. If this was what things would be like with Derek - Stiles could probably get used to it. Derek's fingers wandered one more time before he retracted his hand away, causing Stiles to let out a small whine.

"So needy, Stiles." Derek smirked, stretching out.

Stiles' heart was going crazy. He could feel it beating ten times as fast as it should.

Derek brought his facer closer, only inches from Stiles'. They were so close that Stiles could feel Derek's breath against his lips.

"Would you like to sleep now, Stiles?"

Seriously? Stiles thought to himself.

"Yes...please." Stiles almost stuttered. Honestly he just wanted to get away and sort his issue out by now.

Derek led him to a bedroom. Stiles guessed he wouldn't be staying in Derek's bed again.

"I hope you'll be comfortable in here tonight." Derek nodded, standing in the door way.

"I'm sure I will be." Stiles played back.

He noticed Derek remained in the door way, so mentally smiling to himself, Stiles took his shirt off. He wasn't going to be shy this time. He continued stripping, until he was down to just his underwear. Very aware of his still, hardened problem, he turned to Derek.

"Is something the matter, Mr Hale?" He smiled. He may as well test Derek's limits.

Derek coughed slightly, raising his eyebrows before his stare went cold.

"Sleep well Stiles." He nodded, closing the door.

Stiles stared blankly for a few seconds. Thats not how he wanted it to go.

Rolling his eyes, he jumped into bed, sleep soon arriving.

~

Stiles woke up the next morning, feeling warm and comfortable, but slightly lonely.

He got out of bed, throwing on some random clothes he found in the room. He pottered down the stairs, seeing Derek wasn't around, so he decided to make his own breakfast. After he'd eaten, there was still no sign of Derek, so he got himself dressed, and made his way to sit watching tv for a while.

"Well look who it is." Stiles heard someone come into the room.

He turned around, rolling his eyes when he saw Peter. Why was he still even here?