26

That symbol. Derek had seen it before. 

The Alpha's had Stiles. 

Derek couldn't stop his heart from beating uncontrollably, it was a bizarre feeling. 

"His jeep is still parked outside, which means - well, I don't know what that means" Stilinski sighed, his heart visibly broken too. "We'll get an ABP out on him." 

Derek watched as the Sheriff turned to his team, urging them to hurry and find something. He watched from afar as a deputy questioned Cora, knowing it'd soon be his turn. 

"Scott" Derek pulled him to one side. "Come with me - now." 

Without hesitation, Scott snook away upstairs with Derek, into some kind of office. 

"The security cameras, they'll probably show something." 

Scott nodded, watching as Derek began typing away on his computer, pulling up the most recent footage. 

About ten minutes after Derek had left and Cora had arrived, three black range rovers had pulled into the garage. They watched as two people got out of the first one, heading for Cora. The others went straight inside, obviously for Stiles. 

"That ones female" Scott pointed out. 

Derek sighed "Kali..." 

"You know her?"

"She's an Alpha, one of the original ones." 

"And the rest? How many are there?" 

"A pack of them." Derek folded his arms. 

"We can't beat a pack of Alphas." 

Derek sighed once again, his emotions trying not to show. 

"We have to show the cctv to the police" Scott urged. 

"No. Stilinski doesn't know what he's dealing with." 

"He got rid of them once though, right?" 

Derek pulled his face, shaking his head. "We need people who know what they're up against." 

"People like...?" 

"The Argents. The rest of you. Believe it or not, you're a pack. You, Isaac, Lydia, Allison - Stiles included. We're stronger in numbers."

Scott took a minute to think before nodding, it made sense. They needed a plan. They couldn't leave this to the police when they only have half the story. They needed to save Stiles. 

Once the police had left, Derek had asked Scott to call over the rest of the group. Once they'd all arrived, firstly they helped Derek clear away the damage, before getting to work on a plan. 

~

Stiles didn't know how long he'd been inside the vehicle, but he knew he was potentially outside of Beacon Hills by now. He could only see the black of the blindfold. His mouth was gagged, and his hands tied with rope. He could hear a male and female talking from the front of the vehicle, but couldn't recognise the voices. 

A further few minutes went by before the vehicle came to a halt and someone was grabbing his arm, dragging him out. He'd been led down a few steps and he could hear a door being pushed open. The room he had been led into felt cold as he tried to squirm out of the persons grasp, only to feel claws dig into his arm. 

He was shoved into a wooden chair before his blindfold was roughly pulled off and he was met with a woman. Her hair was long, and dark brown. Stiles seemed to figure she was an Alpha, due to her desperate need of a pedicure, that - and her red eyes. 

"Well well well, what do we have here?" The kidnapper took Stiles' triskelion pendent in between her clawed fingers. 

"Who are you?" Stiles spat bravely, yanking himself away from her touch. 

"Kali." 

"What do you want with me?" 

"I thought you were the smart one?" She remarked sarcastically. "You see Stiles, it's not necessarily you we want." 

"Derek..." 

Kali cocked her head to the side with a slight nod. "Our leader, Deucalion wants Derek to join our pack."

"You're part of the Alpha pack..." 

"Clever." Kali came closer, holding her clawed hand out as she spoke. "Unfortunately for you, Derek seems to have not only broken the rules, but he killed one of our own." 

"Derek what?" 

"He didn't tell you?" Kali laughed. "Of course he didn't. Derek Hale - the big bad Alpha." She chuckled to herself once again. "A couple months back, Derek killed Ennis. Now, he either joins us, or we kill him." 

"That means - that means he has to kill his pack." 

"Maybe you are the smart one after all" Kali remarked, making Stiles feel small. 

Without listening to anything else Stiles had to say, Kali walked away, closing the door behind her. 

Stiles wasn't sure how long he had been down there, but it had definitely gone dark outside by the time the door had opened again. 

He could hear footsteps, and as soon as the person came into view, his breath caught. 

"Ethan?" 

Ethan ignored him, placing a small bit of food and water next to him. 

"Why would you do this?" Stiles spoke up as Ethan was about to walk away. "I helped you with your math homework..." 

"I don't have a choice." Ethan seemed to be reserved, upset. 

"Why? I never did anything to you."

"Because Deucalion said so. You don't get it. If Deucalion says so, we have to." 

"Aren't you all Alpha's though?" 

"It doesn't work like that." 

Ethan went to walk off again, but Stiles questioned him abruptly. 

"Is he going to kill Derek?" 

Ethan sighed, "If he doesn't join the pack, yeah." 

With a disheartened look, Ethan left the room, leaving Stiles with the plate of food. 

Stiles managed to eat, and drink the water. He thought about protesting, but gathered he should save his energy. The room was cold, the air hitting his skin as he sat back down in the wooden chair. 

The tears soon started to form as it sank in. What if he never saw Scott again? His dad? Derek? The thought made him cry harder. He had to have faith. They'd find him - they had to. 

~

Derek went to bed that night, his brain constantly going over the plan. 

It was a rough plan, with no real structure - but it would do. The full moon was in three days, meaning they had to act fast. 

He felt empty as he lay down to sleep, his eyes refusing to close for the best part of the night. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't shake the weight on his chest every time he thought about Stiles. Once his eyes had eventually shut, he was only met with nightmares.