8

"You know I - I have school tomorrow so I should really get going." Stiles stuttered, attempting to stand up.

There was no point hiding it now.

He stood up, heading to the door, seeing his keys were still hung up too high where Peter had placed them earlier. 

He tried his best to reach, standing on his tiptoes. Much to his frustration, he definitely couldn't reach. He was well aware of Derek standing there watching him.

"Allow me..." Derek came over, reaching over Stiles.

His chest was flushed against Stiles' back as he reached up. Stiles could feel Derek's chest muscles, along with Derek's bulge, making him squirm - a lot.

Derek finally moved away, handing Stiles his keys as if nothing was wrong.

But Stiles felt something wrong. Something in the form of a wet patch, beginning to soak through his underwear.

His eyes went wide with embarrassment, so he scampered out the door as quick as possible without even saying a goodbye.

Derek only chuckled to himself, watching Stiles climb into he jeep and drive off quickly.

Once Stiles arrived home, he crept into his room incase his dad was asleep. After getting changed and brushing his teeth, he got into bed.

Thinking only about Derek, he soon fell asleep.

Stiles' eyes opened, he was in a dark red room, unable to move. He looked at his hands the best he could, seeing they were tied with rope. He could feel a hand tracing his inner thigh, before his feet became restrained too.

The bed shifted, and suddenly Stiles felt Derek shift between his legs. His hands roamed Stiles' body, making Stiles arch into his touch. He then felt himself being flipped around roughly by the bar that was connected to his legs.

"Count with me." Derek's voice bounced off the walls.

Stiles then felt a sharp hand slap him from behind.

"1..." He mumbled against the pillows.

His eyes suddenly opened to the sound of his alarm clock. He looked under the covers, rolling his eyes at himself. Of course.

After taking care of a little problem and having a quick shower, he got ready for school.

When he arrived down stairs, his dad was stood with Scott.

"I'm off to work Stiles, Scott popped over early so I made you both breakfast. Enjoy school." His dad hugged him before leaving for work.

"Hey, how was last night?" Scott glanced at Stiles.

"Interesting."

"Wanna expand on that?"

"Nopeee." Stiles took a deep breath.

They sat eating breakfast together, before Scott spoke up.

"So, you like Derek then huh?"

"No."

"Just admit it Stiles."

"Its complicated."

"Whats so complicated about liking him?"

"He's an Alpha Scott, I shouldn't like him. You said so yourself."

"I know, I was being unfair. He's not that bad...I just don't want you getting hurt."

"It's just - can we drop it?"

Scott nodded, eating the rest of his food in silence. He could feel how frustrated Stiles was. Confused even.