42

Two weeks later, Derek and Stiles were packed and ready to go. 

Derek had kindly left his house to Cora as a surprise, and Stiles had convinced his dad to allow him to go. They'd agreed to only go out of town, no where too far away so Stiles could continue to go to Beacon Hills High until he graduated. 

They'd picked a wonderful, simple house. Not too big, but not too small. The red and brown brick gave it cottage like features, despite the size of it. 

Today was the day they moved in. Nervously, Stiles carried the rest of his bags out to Derek's car. All of his friends had come over to wish the pair away. Stiles shoved the last bag into the back of the car before proudly closing the door on their belongings. 

It would be good, he told himself. They were ready for this. Turning to his friends, they all said their temporary good byes, and best wishes. 

After a particularly emotional hug with his dad and Scott, Stiles finally got in the car, Derek hopping into the drivers seat. 

"Ow" Stiles shifted uncomfortably as he sat down. "Derek what the-" he pulled out one of their many sex toys from underneath him, very quickly hiding it. Of course.

Something told him this would be the best decision he'd ever make. 

Waving goodbye one last time, Derek pulled off. 

As they drove into the distance together, Stiles looked back. He could see his friends blurring away into the distance. He turned to Derek, placing his hand on his thigh as he drove. 

They pulled up outside the house a short drive later, it was beautiful. Hand in hand, they walked to the front door. Rather cliche, Stiles began to well up. 

"Hey..." Derek turned to him.

"Sorry I'm just..." 

Derek wiped the tears from Stiles' eyes as Stiles looked at him questioningly, leaving Derek to speak softly with a smile; 

 "Tears don't fall."

.

.

.

THE ENDDDDDDDD