CHAPTER 9

Aw, I feel bad. I see comments, and I'm afraid to react. I'm such a shy anti-social person. I was so surprised when I saw the comments. I felt so depressed that day to. It's Valentine's Day when I read them. I cried so much yesterday then I read the comments. I was gonna reply, but I'm so shy... I felt bad to. Happy Day After Valentines Day and Thank you :)! You guys made my day! :)

___________________________________

I laughed. I usually got annoyed with these hybrids.

Ben came in with a camera and took a picture. "Get them off me," I said between laughing. Sally came by trying to chase them, and they all ran away.

"So, you're ticklish?" he asked.

"Apparently so," I said and wiped the cat fur off me. "Stupid cats dog things," I muttered.

"Don't let Smile hear you say that. " Ben said. I rolled my eyes.

"He wants me to make collars for all of them with their names on it. I sewed and embroidered one for Crystal, but I think doing all twenty-three cats. . . That's just a bit much," I muttered then nervously pulled on my sleeve.

"Why do you pull your sleeve down all the time?" he asked.

"Cause I'm cold, duh," I replied.

"Liar," he said with nothing more. I heard Sally scream from upstairs.

She was up in her bed shaking. One thing about the Under Realm. There was never really a specific time of day. You could tell if it was night, but Sally actually had a special bedtime. She had made it herself.

I ran up, and Sally was shaking in bed. "What's wrong Sally?" I asked her and sat on the side of her bed.

"I had a nightmare," she said.

I hugged her. "It's okay," I told her and hugged her. "I'll stay in here. If you have another nightmare, I'll wake you up." I told her giving her a reassuring smile though I didn't want to waist my time her. I just knew that I would want someone looking after me if I had a nightmare.

Then, I noticed her looking uncomfortably at her closet, and I winked at the "monster in the closet." She giggled then smiled.

I sat in a chair and crossed my legs. My eyelids got heavier, and I fell asleep watching her. I woke up, and Sally was still asleep. She stirred, but she didn't move more than that. I stood up and quiety got walked out of her room.

I slid into the kitchen and tripped over a dog cat hybrid. It smiled and licked my arm. "You guys and gals need rooms." I said and picked up the kitten/puppy.

I put her down, and she rubbed against my leg. "I give up!" I whispered loudly and stomped away. Of course, the cat followed me. "Go on little thing. Back to wherever your parents are... Where are they?" I had seen Smile and Crystal a couple of times but not much lately.

I thought it was adorable about how much Smile was protective over Crystal. Actually, I was surprised the other day.

I had gone killing, and Smile had taken me with him. I came back after burning abusers and helping poor souls. I saw that someone had kicked Crystal in the woods. Smile immediately pounced on the person, and he began to bite into his neck. Blood was all over his face. The guy had died after a long while of suffering. I usually have no problem killing, but the way he had done it...

I shook the image out of my mind. It had crept me out majorly which bothered me. I usually didn't care about how anyone killed. Now, my emotions and feeling had gone off course. It was strange, but I ignored the feeling. Jeff loved making fun of me for it.