CHAPTER 23

Slenderman's POV

Kaya thinks that she's invincible.

Sally's voice rung in my head. I was in my office going through every map and every road. There was no place that he could hide them that had a place like that.

Her Stepdad has left, and Kaya knows how to get us out.

I knew a lot about Kaya. I knew that she was selfish but selfless at the same time. I knew that she'd do anything to get Sally out. She wouldn't think about herself.

If they both got out, it'd be a miracle. Miracles aren't very popular here in the Under Realm. Kaya knows that.

Kaya's POV

"I have to go to the bathroom." Sally said to my Stepdad. She hadn't been hit by him. I wouldn't allow that. This was my plan. She'd go to the bathroom and climb out the window.

Even Sally is smart enough to do that simple task.

My Dad led her out the room. I was still in here. Well, my blood was all over the carpet. Sally's was to, but it was mainly from the little fight we had in her room. Some were her red tears.

I pulled my knees in and wrapped up in a ball. I think one of my ribs were cracked. I didn't really know because I can't feel pain.

I waited. I waited forever. Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours.

My Dad then came in. "What did you tell her." He growled. He grabbed the front of my shirt, and I could smell his disgusting breath.

"You really want to know. I told her that you make horrible pie." I said. He scowled and kneed me on the stomach.

"Being sarcastic is not tolerated." He said and slapped me. "I'm not the most tolerable person!" I spat.

He turned away. He walked out the door leaving me in here.

Sally POV (Have I Ever Done Sally's POV?)

We had been in a basement in a simple neighborhood where a lot of people were. It was... Weird.

I walked straight into the woods.

In the woods.

I told him. I walked around. It was warm out here. "Sally?" Someone's voice went.

I turned around and saw Smile and Chrystal standing side by side.

I picked up adorable Chrystal. "Where's Kaya?" He asked.

"In one of the house, over there. I don't know which one. They all look the same." I said and began crying.

Kaya said that she'd get us out. I should have made her promise. She's never broken a promise.

Kaya is karma. I hate karma. Why would karma keep her trapped in there? Then again, Kaya is my best friend, so I can't hate Karma. Why is Kaya so confusing?

"Come on." Smile said. "No! Not without Kaya!" I yelled. He sighed. "Sally, we can't find Kaya without Slenderman." He said.

Chrystal squirmed in my arms, and I held her tightly so she wouldn't fall. We both went to the Under Realm and ran to Slenderman.

"Kaya. Didn't. Get. Out." I said in between breaths to Uncle Slendy.

"I guessed. Where is she?" He said. I put my hand up in a one second sound and breathed really hard. "Popular. Neighborhood."

I laid down on the floor of the study. It felt good like ice. I put my arms out and laid on it. It reminded me of how cold Kaya's skin was when she died. It felt so cold.

Kaya, please don't go cold.

"Uncle Slendy, we have to get her!" I yelled. "Sally, we will. I promise. Now, you need to go get some rest."

I stomped upstairs. They didn't understand. I could help. I got older when Kaya came along. I may still have tea parties, but that's just who I am. 

Why won't they let me help my best friend?

___________________

Yes, we are almost to the end of the story. Not yet, you will know when the end is here because the last thing in the book will be the Epilogue. Man, why am I so tired?