Epilogue

Kaya's POV

When my party was over, it was nice and dark outside. I said goodnight to everyone and pretended I was going to bed.

I tiptoed back downstairs and saw Slenderman cleaning everything up.

"Kaya, did you enjoy your party?" Slenderman asked. "Yes sir!" I said excitedly. "Well, have a goodnight." He said and walked back into the kitchen.

I slowly walked out of the mansion and climbed onto the roof. I saw by the chimney and crossed my legs due to the dress I was wearing. The wind tossed my braids arond and the darkness everything look beautiful. It was very windy.

I sighed and laid against the chimney. I felt a cold hand go on my shoulder, and goosebumps came on my skin. "You okay?" Ben's familiar voice went, and he sat beside me. "Yeah, today was great, but I just feel kind of guilty." I said.

i sighed and watched my breath freeze up in the wind. The Under Realm weather was so unexpecting. It could snow in the middle of July.

"Why is that?" He asked and held my hand in his.

I sighed. "Well, I guess all of my experiences are coming back at me. It's like it's all catching up, and I realize that I don't deserve a family like this." I said.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Kaya, we've all done something that will haunt us. Our mistakes make us the family we are today. It's okay, Kaya. I'm here for you." He said.

I smiled. "I guess so." I answered. "Just remember. You can talk to me anytime you need to." He said and used his free hand to lace his fingers in mine. "Thanks Ben." I said.

Three Weeks Later

"Kaya, you're really gonna do this aren't you." Smile said. I nodded at him and tried not to let the tears form in my eyes. I watched as my hand shook when I wrote the letter. I finished and dropped the pen.

I hugged Smile's neck. "Thank you for everything, Smile." I said and felt the tears run down my face. "Please don't forget me." I said. He smiled. "Kaya, I won't. A girl with color changing eyes and that many scars is very hard to forget. Please don't forget about us." He said.

"Smile, I promise I'll come back. We all know that I never break a promise." I said and smiled at him.

"Kaya, do you really have to leave?" He asked. I nodded. "The night of my birthday, I went onto the roof and though about some stuff. Ben told me something, and I've been thinking about it for a while. I've always thought that I don't deserve to be here. In a way, I do, but in a way, I don't. No one deserves to be here, but that's the reason we are here. I'm leaving because I have things to sort and things to figure out some stuff, but I promise I'll be back." I said.

"Wait, take Prodigy with you." He said. "No, Smile. I can't." I said.

"You brought Chrystal. Since Prodigy is Chrystal and mine, she's rightfully yours." He said, and Prodigy crawled from under the bed. He grabbed her by the neck and put her in my arms. I really didn't want to take her with me because that'd be taking her from him. I was greatful though. 

He licked my cheek trying to get rid of my tear, and I laughed a little. Just a little. I didn't really think this was the time for laughing, but I could try to cheer him up.

"Can you take me to the Over Realm now?" I asked and rubbed Prodigy's back, and he nodded. He sighed not wanting to see me leave, but he understood.

We teleported. "And Smile. Can you me me one more favor."

"What?"

"Take care of Sally. She needs a best friend, and I want her to take care of you. Please, be a friend to her."

"Kaya, you have my word."

Jeff's POV

"Kaya! Sally needs you!" I shouted, and we were all running up the stairs. Actually, Sally was just trying to put makeup on her, and we just wanted to watch.

Smile walked past us while looking gloomy. "Smile?" I said, but he kept walking without looking back. That was weird. That wasn't Smile at all.

We walked into Kaya's room. It was... Clean. Her desks had been cleared, and I could see a lot of stuff in the closets. It was weird. Kaya never ever kept her room clean. . . Not because she was lazy, she thought it was pointless due to the fact that she'd mess it up again/

"Kaya? You in here?" Ben said. I then saw a piece of paper on her desk. We all went to read it. It read:

Hey you guys... I don't know if it took you a while to find this or a couple of hours. Maybe even a couple of minutes. I have to leave. No, not because I don't think I belong. I have things to do. I love all of you very much. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I have things to do. Please make sure everyone reads this. Eyeless Jack, take care of Jeff. Jeff, take care of Ben. Ben, take care of Sally. Sally, take care of Smile. Smile, take care of Chrystal. Chrystal, take care of the kitpups. Slenderman, take care of them all. I love you. You are the best family ever, but I have things to do. Please don't look for me. I hope karma treats you well. And even though you're killers, you're the best family anyone could wish to ever have. It's been an honor living with all of you.  I love you all and please do not forget that. 

Yours Truly,
KARMA KAYA SINS

PS. I promise that I will come back.

___

The journey is over. I love all my readers. I almost cried writing this.

So what else can I say? Well, so long and goodnight.