CHAPTER 15

Everything froze. I fell to my knees.

I kind of now felt sorry for Dad. He was delusional. I wonder what his childhood was like...

StepDad ran out as all of his friends fell one by one. I watched trying I keep my eyes opened.

Sally ran towards me. I could barely hear her talking. Everything was more of a blur.

Slenderman came towards me then I could hear again. "Stay with us, Kaya." He said. I grabbed his hand tightly for comfort. I was... Scared.

For some reason, I didn't really know what was going on. "Sl-Slenderman, my neck has a weird uncomfortable feeling in it. I can't stand it. I want it to go away. What is it?" I said looking straight at the ceiling. "That's... Pain." He said.

Really? This is that feeling you get when you feel pain? I forgot. It feels that bad. I feel sorry for everyone now. Anyone that ever has to go through pain, I feel sorry for you.

Yes, I feel sorry for you even though I'm the one dying here.

Jeff ran towards me. "You okay Karma Kaya Sins?" He asked trying to cheer me up. "Pain hurts." I said.

I could feel my breathing slow as everything began fading. "I'm tired." I muttered. "Don't close your eyes." Sally said. Jack came towards me.

"Eyeless Jack... Hm... I. Never. Got. To." I breathed in. "Make fun of your name."

I said taking hollow breaths. He laughed just a little.

"My eyes sting." I said. "You're crying." Slenderman said. Sally got her sleeves and wiped the water from my eyes.

"Jack's eyes can now never sting." I said, and Jack laughed.

Breathing was now a challenge. my Dad had stabbed me somewhere in the neck. I could feel the blood coming out.

Never let it be said that killers didn't have feelings or emotions. If they didn't have feelings, why would they kill? They might get joy, guilt, annoyed, angered, and unfeeling is a feeling. You can't ever say it. No matter how much I freaking hate emotions. Everyone has them. Deal with it.

And if you don't agree with my statement. I will kill you myself. A knife bared in my hands, and you will go out in one of my fire filled beautiful deaths.

"I'm sorry." I said thinking about all the times I self harmed and not answering. Now I knew. It wasn't a crazy love. It was beautiful. I shouldn't have hid my scars from them. The scars on my face to.

They would now see them.

"Please breath. You need more air." Ben said then ripped off my sleeves.

I heard gasp. Even Jeff was surprised. I had cut a lot more.

So, my cuts are beautiful like the dancing fire. The blue being the hottest beautiful point. Like, what Jeff thought of himself, or Ben's eyes. Sally crying blood. Eyeless being eyeless with black liquid coming out with his blue mask. Slenderman always dressing formally, being tall, and having no face. Smile's and Chrystal's and the kitten/puppies smiles. It's like how society made their own version of beauty. Causing people to get unhealthily skinny or wearing to much makeup. Dying or cutting their hair. Changing their personality to become someone they aren't.

We have made our own version of beauty.

Then I felt the cold blood on me. Pain... I think was going all on my neck. I hated it.

Sally hand went down on her cheek then she saw the concealer. She got it off and saw the scars on my face.

My version of beauty. The scars... And that's why I cut. I think it's beautiful. You may not. You may think being skinny or having purple hair is beautiful. Who knows? Maybe it is. What is beauty?

I breathed in deeply, and I stared ahead.

Then felt... Nothing.

Slenderman's P.O.V

Kaya stopped moving complete. Her hand had been holding my hand tightly then it loosened it's grip.

"Kaya?" Sally said then hugged her tightly. I picked Kaya up. I halfway expected Kaya to get up and began laughing saying, "You really fell for it!" Then Jeff would began chasing her with his knife, and Ben would watch feeling stupid. Sally would watch laughing.

"Kaya, you have annoyed me this much. Don't stop annoying me now!" Jeff yelled.

Kaya still didn't move. Sally began crying. The blood pouring from her eyes. "It's okay." Ben told her.

"Why did she say she was sorry?" Sally asked. I stared at Kaya's unblinking face. "You know Sally. Out of all the mysteries of Kaya. That's one I can't and probably never will be able to answer."