CHAPTER 20

People on Wattpad don't understand that I'm pretty passive.

If I left a comment you don't like, you don't have to put this huge long comment then say something rude at the end like: you're not very smart or you're stupid and naive.

Two people have done that to me. They didn't say that, but I just get ticked off. If I snap, I leave all my items to my Chihuahua half Pomeranian, Chico.

Three Days Grace people will love this chapter. Are there any Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, or Pierce The Veil?

Can't lie. My Chemical Romance, I AM A FELLOW KILLJOY!!!
_____

Kaya's POV

I was still holding Ben's hat as we walked back to the mansion. I put my hand to my side. "Okay, I'll say it. Can you please give me my hat?" Ben said.

I grinned then plopped it onto his head of blond hair. "Your welcome," I said, and he grinned.

Sally grabbed the hat then gave it to Jeff. Ben groaned.

"Is Slenderman going to be mad?" I asked no one in particular.

"Put it this way. Is he going to be happy that we walked around the Under Realm with no protection what so ever?" Eyeless Jack said.

"Oh... We're all going to die," I said, and they laughed.

"I leave all my items to... Well, you all are going down with me." Jeff said.

"Wow, way to make us feel better, Jeff." Ben said flatly trying to reach for the hat that Jeff dangled above him.

"Your welcome," he replied slyly.

We finally neared the mansion. "You go first," I said and pushed Ben.

"No, you go," Ben murmured and pushed Jeff.

Eyeless Jack groaned and opened the door to the mansion. We all stepped inside.

"To be honest, Slenderman might not know that we left. He's always in his study. Also, Sally's door was closed," I said.

"I think you're right." Jeff said. We all ran up the stairs probably ruining our stealth completely and opened the door to Sally's room.

"Here Kaya. It can help stop your bleeding," Sally said sweetly and handed me a handkerchief.

It wouldn't held much, but I thanked her and held it to my side. I felt a bit bad when the red stain began to soak the handkerchief.

"Jeff, give me my hat back," Ben said sharply.

"Why should I?"

"They're such children..." Eyeless Jack muttered.

"Um, says the guy who covers up every inch of his body with some type of cloth," I said.

He went silent. I wonder what he actually looked like without his mask.

Ben grabbed his hat from Jeff, an they pulled back forth. It almost flew out the window, but I caught it.

"Here, Ben," I said and handed him the hat.

I tapped my foot on the floor. I felt... Nervous.

"Kaya, are you okay?" Sally asked. I nodded and continued nervously tapping my foot on the floor.

"I think... That I am hungry," I said, an they laughed.

"You think?" Jeff said curiously.

"I can never actually tell when I'm hungry. It usually just fades away..." I muttered. Jeff looked slightly entertained by this but didn't say anything as e we all raced down stairs and raided the snack closet. We were like wild animals dear lord.