CHAPTER 28

Well, right when I exited that house, I was attacked with hugs and pats on the back. Plus the affection of Smile, Chrystal, and their kitpups.

Sally hugged me the tightest.

"Promise me that you will never save everyone, but yourself again." She said while hugging me.

"Sally, we both know that I can't promise that." I said.

"I know."

"You two are not allowed to be left at the mansion alone again." Slenderman said.

"That includes you Benjamin." He said to Ben.

"Since when did you start calling me Benjamin?" Ben said, but he was ignored.

"You guys. I would really appreciate it if you don't break my spine." I said, and they laughed.

They stopped hugging me. I bent down and picked up the one I knew was Prodigy.

Slenderman teleported us all to the mansion almost made me drop Prodigy, but I didn't great fully.

Sally helped me up the stairs. "Now, you said you were gonna wear this dress for your birthday." She said.

"Not this again..." I muttered.

She picked up the one I chose. "I don't wanna wear a dress." I whined. "Well, you have to." She said.

Sally must have the ability to make no one argue with her because I said nothing.

"I just noticed that your ears are pierced." She said. "Yeah, I was hoping it'd grow back, but I've had them since I was like three weeks old so-"

"Yes! You can wear earrings!" She yelled cutting me off completely. "Wait? What? Where? Wait, why the heck do you even have earrings?" I asked.

"Well, if Uncle Slendy lets me get my ears pierced, then I'll already have earrings." She said.

"Sorry Sally, but I'm trying to let my piercing go away, so I don't want earrings." I said.

"To bad." She said.

Well, then!

She pulled out shiny earrings that looked like wings. She put them into my ear, and I winced. I hadn't worn earrings in quite some time.

"There!" She squealed right into my ear.

Pain or no pain, I don't want anyone screaming into my ear.

"Sally! I was just locked in a basement! Do not- I repeat- do not scream in my ear!" I commanded.

"Okay, okay." She said and rolled her eyes. "How much have I rubbed off on you?" I asked, and she laughed.

"We're gonna have to redo your braids tomorrow." She said, and I groaned.

"But it'll take hours." I said. "Well, did you forget that Uncle Slendy has a lot of limbs." She said.

"Sally." I growled.

"What?"

"I'm gonna kill you."

***

Well, tomorrow is my birthday, and Sally had been right.

Slenderman got my braids done in about 45 minutes which is very impressive.

I wasn't allowed to go downstairs which is stressful. I got breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivered up to me by Sally.

My only company was Smile, Chrystal, Prodigy and her sisters and brothers.