CHAPTER 19

Wait, Wattpad just updated and people actually added my story to their reading list.

You people like my story that much?

I'm gonna cry from joy :D

Oh yeah, sorry for not updating. HAD THIS HIGE FANTASY STORY TO WRITE.

82 Pages Long on that project, and it was written then typed on Microsoft Word 2007. UGH!!! AT LEAST IM DONE!!! I TURNED IT INTO SCHOOL. PLZ HOPE THAT I GET AN A
______

"You can still run, right?" Smile asked, and Chrystal ran up beside him. "Absolutely!" I said in chirpy voice.

I grinned. "I can still beat Jeff by a mile." I said. "No, last time you beat me in a race was due to the fact that I wasn't ready." He said.

"I'm pretty sure you said you were, but that was quite some time ago." I said.

"Wait, you guys had a race?" Ben said. "Yes, I won." I said. Jeff opened his mouth then closed it.

"Can we see?" Sally asked. "Jeff's choice since he knows that I'm gonna beat him." I said.

"Oh brother." Smile muttered and picked up Chrystal by her neck.

"You will not beat me, Kaya!" Jeff exclaimed. I grinned. "Yes, I will." I said. Smile ran ahead with Chrystal knowing was about to happen.

Jeff, Sally, Ben, Eyeless Jack, and I both went in a lunging stance. "Five, four, three, two, one and a quarter, one, ready, set, go!"

Jeff and I both took off at full speed. They were left behind us. He had longer legs which set him off about two feet ahead of me.

I quickly caught up to him then I was several feet ahead. It was nice to feel the wind go through my hair, and all those other cliche sayings.

I then saw something move through some of the trees. I ignored it and kept running.

I think one of the reasons that I'm good at running is because I feel no pain. Most people feel a pain in their side or their legs begin to ache.

I then felt something crash into me. My eyes widened. It was the same creature that had attacked me the first time.

I kicked forward, but its claws dug into my sides. Jeff ran up and saw it.

He kicked at the creature. "Get it off! Do you really think kicking will do much?" I said.

He grabbed the creatures arms and pulled back. Its claws dug slowly out of my skin. It ran back to where it came

"I swear that that thing is out to get me." I said then began running again.

Okay, I was a little unfair, but life isn't fair.

I saw Smile. I ran past him and pumped my fist into the air.

"My side may be bleeding, but I still won!" I exclaimed. The creatures claws didn't go as deep as last time, so I wasn't bleeding that much.

Jeff ran up and fell on the ground while breathing really hard. "You have definitely earned the title Karma Kaya Sins. You sin alright." He said.

I grinned in triumph.

The others ran up. "Wow, you won, and you're bleeding. It's usually just one." Ben said.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys know that Slenderman isn't going to be happy about us running around in the Under Realm." Eyeless Jack said while breathing really hard.

I laughed then coughed. "True, true." I said. I looked at all of them. They looked tired and worn out. "Who was last?" I asked.

They all looked at Eyeless Jack. "I think that I was." He said sounding out of breath.

"Do I get a prize for being first?" I asked sarcastically.

"A hug." Ben said jokingly.. My eyes widened.

"Um, no."

I grabbed his hat off his head. "How about this hat?" I asked.

"Give me the hat!" He yelled. I grinned. "Nope!" I said and threw it to Jeff. He laughed then threw it to Sally. Sally threw it up, and Smile on his hind legs and caught it.

Ben ran towards him, but Eyeless Jack grabbed it from Smile and threw it back to me.

I grinned and threw it to Jeff.

Don't you just love monkey in the middle?

Stepdad's POV

I watched as they threw the hat back and fourth. Ben ran around trying to catch it.

They're spoiling her. I won't allow her to be spoiled. The dog ran and gave the hat to the little blond headed girl, Sally.

"Give me my hat back!" Ben yelled. Kaya caught it and grinned. "Only if you say please."

I looked at Kaya. Why was she hanging out with these freaks?

I would get her back before her birthday.

It was weird watching her smile. She wasn't much of a smiler back when the house was still intact.

"I will not say please! Kaya, stop kidding around and give me my hat back!" Ben yelled.

"Only if you ask politely and say please." She said and grinned.

I scowled. Kaya had been with them to long. The little blond haired girl giggled.

She was also spoiled. Definitely with that teddy bear that she carried everywhere.

She's only three years younger than Kaya.

I grinned. I'd take her to. Two children raised correctly makes the world a better place.

I looked at the group of children under twenty years old going back to the mansion.

I'd take Sally and Kaya.

I looked at the group of immature and undisciplined children.

 I might even get the others later.

________

Haven't done a Stepdad's POV in a while... NO EDITING HAS BEEN DONE BUT WHEN DO I EVER EDIT?