CHAPTER 22

Jeff's POV

We walked into the huge mansion. "Where's Sally and Kaya?" I asked Ben.

He shrugged. "Well, you know Sally. Sally would just make Kaya become her own personal dress up doll." Eyeless said.

"Why are you so smart, Eyeless?" I asked sarcastically. "Shut up and stop calling me Eyeless." He snapped. "I like Eyeless. Deal with it."

We went up to Sally's room. The door was on the floor. "Well, who goes in first?" Ben said bitterly.

Eyeless and I both pushed him in. Smile and his clan ran up behind us.

"You guys, neither of them are in here." He said. I sighed. "This is why we shouldn't leave the alone."

I walked in. All of Sally's toys were everywhere. The trunk at the foot of her head had everything pulled out of it. There was a little blood on the walls and floor and the mattress. A lot of Sally's books had the pages ripped out.

"Wow, even Kaya isn't low enough to do this." I said, and Eyeless elbowed me. I stepped over all the junk on the floor.
.
"Sally, Kaya, where are you?" Ben yelled. Smile sat outside the room. "There not here." He said.

Not again...

"Where's Slenderman?" Eyeless asked. We all looked at him. "When do we ever know where Slendy is?" We said.

"Never." Slenderman's voice came from behind us. I jumped, and Ben laughed just a little.

"Have you seen Kaya or Sally?" Eyeless asked, and I stood in front of the door. "They're not in her room?" He said.

"Oh, um, no." I said Slenderman pushed pass me and looked at the room.

Even he was frustrated.

Kaya's POV

"Kaya, I hate your life even though I'm not the one living it." Sally said.

"For once, I agree with you." I growled.

Sally and I were speaking in bushes voices. Neither us actually knew where we were. I just remember... Dresses, messed up doors, getting hit really hard, screaming, and chloroform.

We were both locked in a room and neither of us dared to move. It was just white walls and a brown carpeted floor with some red from put blood.

Would Slenderman find us this time?

I focused hard on the wooden door. I could probably burn it, but I was afraid.

It was weird though. If I did that, we all might die.

The doorknob twisted open. Sally and I both froze. We stared at it.

In came, my Stepdad himself.

I didn't cry or shiver. I kept up my bravery and pride. After all this time of getting hit by him, I was standing tall.

Maybe it was because Sally was with me, or I hated the feeling of fear. Fear made me feel shame. All of that shame was gone.

Maybe it was because this was the same guy who tried to kill me.

I glared at him. Every ounce of hatred went into my glare. My eyes were usually red with the color of anger.

Now, they were pitch black.

He froze at first when he saw me. Maybe it was because I changed. I was a lot more prideful and selfish. Maybe it was because I was a lot more noticeable than I used to be. I used to be silent and avoided people's gazes. I was a lot like a mouse.

My personality had grown with my looks. I had gotten taller and a lot skinnier.

I was epic.

"Kaya, you've changed." He said. I smiled. "I've grown." I said still looking at him directly in the eyes. He did the exact same.

"You're not as much of shame as you used to be." He said. "You still are." I answered.

Sally watched. We were in separate corners. It was a good thing for her.

He looked angry, and I could see him clenching his jaws together. One thing he would always hate was my smart mouth.

I am the queen of sass.

Also, the queen of getting beaten the crap out of and bleeding to death and feeling absolutely no pain and making Sally nervous.

This was my plan of getting her out. I would still be stuck here, but that's just okay.

___

Yes, the other chapter is typed. It's not very good, but it's a filler. I'm gonna upload that chapter now only due to the fact that Chapter 23 is just a filler on what Sally's going to do.