Chapter 6: Dealing With Him

Enjoy the chapter ❤️

This chapter will contain graphic violence. Read it at your own risk.

-------------------------------------------

(Leo's POV)

          "Have two of our best men outside of their house at all times," I ordered Mike after Arie and Wendy left. Mike nodded and motioned Jimmy and Paul to follow them. "Where is he?" I asked Mike, trying to keep my anger under the veil.

          "In your penthouse," he replied. This wasn't the first time Wren acted out when he was drunk, but he never tried something as despicable as rape. Misbehaving was his thing, not molesting and I could not tolerate this. What made me even more furious was that he tried to rape Arie. Infuriated, I stomped towards my private elevator with Mike following me closely behind.

"You need to calm down Leo," said Mike as we entered the elevator.

I stared, intimidating him under my stature and compelling him to look away. "Don't," I warned him. Mike may be my best friend and my right hand, but he knew better to not question me when I was to the point of bursting. He was the only one who would ever question me, but he knew not to do so right now.

          The elevator stopped at my penthouse on the top floor. I punched in the password and watched the doors open to my beautifully furnished den. I barged in like a wild boar, taking off my hex tie and tossing it to the floor. Opening up the first few buttons of my shirt, I walked towards the dining area.

          He was lazily seated on the dining chair, still unconscious. Pulling out a gun that was tucked between my trousers behind my back, I shot at him.

          "What the fuck!" He jolted up and started running around frantically gaining laughs from the few people in the room including Mike. I glared at them urging them to shut up right away. They did, but Mike was laughing uncontrollably.

          "Wren," I shouted, stopping all the mumbling that was taking place in the room. "Get your ass back here before I shoot you for real this time."

          He wobbled back to the chair with his hand on his crotch taking a seat and sweating profusely. "You could have killed me," he spat.

          "It was just to wake you up," I hissed. "I wouldn't have shot a few inches from your head if I wanted to kill you."

          "What if you missed?" He asked. "Water would have done the job perfectly."

          "I never miss," I stared at him.

          "Why am I here? What did I do this time?" He asked, completely ignoring my comment.

          "You know exactly what you did. I shouldn't have to tell you that."

          "If it's about that bitc..."

          "Watch it!" I roared, causing him to flinch. His disapproving gaze on me narrowed at my reaction to his demeaning comment on Arie. The tension in the room was skyrocketing by the passing minute.

          "Why are you so defensive of her?" He tilted his head to the side in sheer curiosity.

          "I'm defensive because we don't do that. We don't rape women. You'd be dead if you did."

          "Sorry. I'm not a saint when it comes to women like you, brother. I do what I want to do." He smiled at me. "Whatever I want."