Chapter 41: Crazy In Love

Crazy in love- Sofia Karlberg's cover is amazing 😍😍 and I love this song so much. Listen to it while you read this.

The sexual scenes will always be between two sets of X's, so when you non-baddies find the first set of X's, please scroll down and look for the other set. The chapters will not end on the sexual scenes. They will always end on important things that you don't want to miss.

-------------------------------------------

          Don't even think about wearing panties in this or I'll have to punish you.

          The note was held tightly in my sweaty palms, my heart fluttering every time I thought of it. A rosy shade surfaced on my cheeks reminiscing about the time it came in this morning and Aunt Wendy being the curious burger factory that she is, opened the box and read the note that sat upon the gorgeous red dress. All she said was, "The friends are alike," before passing it over to me and running to the bathroom as usual. With my ninja skills, I had to hide it from Ashton and secure it in my room.

Ashton has always been my go to person for everything for as long as I can remember. We were inseparable after mama and papa passed away. I wanted to tell him all about Leo, my first love, the man I'm madly in love with, but I have been hiding so much from not only him, but Aunt Wendy too. Soon is what I tell myself. I'll do it soon.

          The Giants' new quarterback had a photoshoot for the big Estle magazine yesterday and the day before. Today he's at their party which works out for both me and Aunt Wendy. While she spends the night with Mike, I'll be at a party with Leo who I haven't seen in a few days.

"Leo will be drooling all over that," Aunt Wendy commented as she leaned against the doorframe. "Well, all the men at that party."

Chuckling and sliding on nude pumps, I admired myself in the long mirror. The slit tore all the way up my right leg, showing off my smooth naturally sun-kissed skin along with the deep neck that revealed my cleavage fancily. "I do look mouthwatering."

          The ringing of the doorbell halted our snickering, making me look one last time at my appearance

The ringing of the doorbell halted our snickering, making me look one last time at my appearance. Soft curls rested on my shoulder with my eyes smoked up in a bronze shade. Everything was perfect except for one thing.

"Here," Aunt Wendy came up behind me and brushed my hair to the side, placing Leo's locket around my neck.

"Just the thing I was missing," I smiled and carefully walked down the stairs with my three inch heels. Opening the door, I see Mike with a massive grin that dug dimples into his cheeks. "Mike!" I chirped up and embraced the man.