Chapter 28: Tease

His hand still rested on my back as I let him escort me up the stairs towards his room for his so called "good reason" when faint voices tickled my ear as we ascended further up, but they weren't coming from the direction we were headed into. Leo turns around immediately and grabs my left hand, following the voices that led us back down the stairs and around into a marbled hallway. The voices got louder as we neared the room they were escaping from.

          All of a sudden they ceased as we stood at the huge double doors that revealed three people in the room. My eyes immediately fall on the man who sat on one of the rolling chair in front of the glass desk, staring at our sudden intrusion.

 My eyes immediately fall on the man who sat on one of the rolling chair in front of the glass desk, staring at our sudden intrusion

With the perfectly maintained white beard and hair whipped to the side, he looked really handsome for an old man. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows disclosing the tattoos embedded in them while his bicep screamed to rip the shirt that shrunk on his God-like physique. Leaning forward in his chair, his chocolate eyes studied my face making me shift uncomfortably right where I stood and scoot a little closer to Leo whose hand no longer gripped mine.

The sun beamed in through the massive window behind the desk that forced my eyes away from the intimidating man and placed them on the woman standing next to Arabelle whose familiar face  was crimson in fury as she stomped towards Leo. "I'll be in my room when you want to talk, yeah?" Her eyes then stop on me revealing them to be hazy with hurt. "Good luck with them and I'll see you some other time." Maneuvering around us, she strode away with her heels making a statement with each step she took.

          "What's going on?" Leo questioned the two entities that lurked around the glass desk.

          "Nothing!" The British woman spoke up immediately as she paced towards me. "Ariel, I presume."

          Leo quaked as he snickered making me glare at him before I turn back to the woman. "Arie."

          "Oh, my apologies." She smiled sweetly at me as she took my hand in hers. "It's good to finally meet you. You're much more beautiful than Leo described."

          "Oh, thank you!" I chuckle and smile at her, "you're too."

          My attire looked very poor compared to this woman who was dressed in a tight maroon dress that ended right below her knees as it hugged all her curves from her hips to her enlarged breasts, covering it all but only leaving room for a small diamond necklace that graced her neck. Her nude lips matched the stilettos that her feet were adorned in, earning her good four inches on me.

I looked up to my left, waiting for Leo to introduce the women to me who kept admiring my features. After an unnoticeable nudge on his arm from me, he spoke up. "Arie," he left my side and put his arms around the woman's shoulder who almost inclined with his height. Giving her a quick peck on her forehead, he continued, "meet Amelia, my mother."