Chapter 39: I've Missed You

This will contain sexual content and as usual I'll have it in two sets of X's because the beginning and ending got some important stuff. Please vote, share, and comment. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

(Arie's POV)

          "Ash! Open the damn door and give me my phone." I yelled in frustration and pounded on his door, begging for him to return my property. "I'll tell Aunt Wendy about all the slutty girls you brought home when she wasn't here."

          He quickly opened the white door and eyed me. "First, it's Ashton, not Ash. I'm not a damn girl. Second, you wouldn't be that evil. That was during high school days and she won't believe you."

          "Is that so?" I challenged him and opened my mouth to yell. "Burger fac-"

          Covering my mouth with his dirty hand, he stifled my shout and stuffed my phone into my pocket. "Shut up! I got you this phone for our birthday, so it's basically my property."

          "Mermaid?" Aunt Wendy's voice boomed up the stairs.

          "Ashton is just being an ass. He said he's going to forget about you when he's in the tabloids."

          He gasped and expanded his eyes at me. "She's lying!" He yelled and walked to the top landing to look down at Aunt Wendy. "She's clearly lying. Won't you believe your nephew that came home after a long ass time?"

          "You guys are twenty-one for God's sake. Quit acting like five year olds," her laugh echoed from downstairs.

          "You're a devil." He paced towards me and crossed his arms across his chest. "I've only been gone for nearly two months and you have perfected your lying game. Who are you taking lessons from besides me, sister?"

          "The devil himself," I said with a straight face as our eyes shot fireballs at each for a long minute until he couldn't take it and bursted out laughing. "Hah! I won, loser."

          "I don't mind losing," he sauntered over to me and pulled me into a warm embrace. "I've missed you so much."

          "Is that why you never returned my calls, dumbass?" I slapped his back, compelling him to pull away instantly.

          "Damn, your hand got heavy," he rubbed his back against the wall in efforts to soothe the sting my hand caused. "What have you been eating? Tigers?"

          Laughing at him, I pulled him into my room. "Nope, I've just been training myself to fight."

          "So that you can wrestle me?" He placed his hand on his chest with a fake hurtful look plastered on his face. "Arie, you'll kill your one and only brother with your lousy, flaccid kicks? What have I done to deserve this punishment? I promise I won't ever eat your egg rolls or even come near your food. Ahh my heart. Ahh!" Faking a heart attack, he crumbled to the floor by my feet. "Arie, help... me," he croaked and stuck his tongue out, pretending to be dead. "You killed me with your stare."

          "Ha ha! Still got the shitty jokes up your shitty ass, huh?" I kicked him on the floor and snickered to myself before stepping over his cackling body and heading towards my gym bag.