Chapter 32: I Love You Too

(Leo's POV)

          "Yeah, just got in the jet. Everything is set and ready to go."

          "Great! Fly safe. I'll see you tomorrow." I hang up on Mike and pace out of the office that was situated below the roaring club. My men guarded each corner of the hallway that I walked through, making my way back to my queen. Her sexy perfume mixed with her natural hormone inducing scent made me want to dive my face into her neck and taste every inch of her. It's taking all in me to control my emotions around this goddess. I want to keep her at a distance but when I see her, all those thoughts fade away as she invades my mind and soul.

          Pulling her down onto my lap and kissing her jaw wasn't the best move, but seeing that filthy pig eyeing her up and down just pushed me to act. Now I have a hard on and can't do anything about it. Her jealousy wasn't very discreet either. The way she shooed that trashy woman away made my entire night and the way she grabbed that man balls, forcing tears to his eyes, made me fall further deep into the well named love. I need to get ahold of myself before I do something that will make her the permanent prisoner to my heart.

          Stepping into the booming club from the employees only door, I push sweaty people out of my way and stride towards her. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she cocked her head back and let out a laugh. I near her and place my hand on her shoulder, urging her to turn around. "Leo!" She beamed excitedly, "oops! I mean Easton."

          "What did you give her?" Sophie glares at me angrily as she rises from her seat and invades my personal space. "What the fuck did you give her?"

          "Watch your tongue, woman." I scowl at her and push her out of my way, cupping Arie's burning face into my large hands. "Love, what did you drink?"

          "Whaaaaaaat?" She slurs timidly and laughs again. "I sat here like a good girl and just had some water." I look at her glass and snatch it off the counter. An unsettling smell wafts up my nose when I sniff the glass, making me scrunch them in disgust and anger.

          "Did you spike her drink?" Sophie roars at me again as she grabs my forearm and whips me around.

        "Don't you ever touch me." My voice comes out in a slow seething manner, compelling her to release her grip on me and glare right back.

          "You don't know who I am." Putting her hands on her hips, she cocks her brow at me.

          "And you don't know who I am." I step closer to her and growl with my hands clenched into fists with rage filling me inside out. Looking down, she stepped back. She may be getting on my nerves but she's also Arie's friend who is concerned about her. "Just stay with her while I have a chat with the bartender."

          I stomp away and motion three of my men in the corner to come close. "Hey," I bark at the bartender and grab his attention. He just nods and continues making a drink, ignoring my call. "Mathias, go show off your bartending skills." I order one of my men who stood beside me. Mathias nods, removing his suit jacket and dragging the bartender towards me before attending the drunk population.

          "What is this?" The bartender asked as he looked at me and then my two men with utter confusion and slight fear behind his gray eyes.

          I put my hand around his shoulder and take him to a private booth on the far end of the club. Pushing him down onto the leathered seat, I speak, "we're going to have a little chat." I lightly straighten my spine and pull out a gun from the waistband of my suit pants. "Cover me!" I order and punch the muzzle into the bartender's stomach making him gasp in fear and wince a little in pain. "Scream and I'll kill you on the spot."