Chapter 35: Kidnap

This chapter will contain the sexual content between two sets of X's so begin reading till you find the first set, then scroll down and continue after you encounter the second set because you will miss some crucial information and would most likely be a little confused in the next chapter. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

          I shoved my face further into the fluffy pillow to avoid the blinding sun from piercing through my lids. Shifting my head to the opposite direction, I groaned and slowly fluttered my eyes open to find myself looking at an abstract painting mounted on the taupe wall. The strands of my disheveled morning hair were pushed back by my fingers as I stretched and absorbed my surroundings.

A gravelly colored sheet laid on my naked body, barely covering my breasts that hung out like they were on a bloody picnic. Immediately, I covered myself and sat up against the headboard, clutching the sheets to my chest. In search for my clothes, I leapt out of the humongous bed with the sheets wrapped around me, hiding my nakedness.

          Once again, the sun struck my eyes through the window, luring me to it. Gluing my feet to the cold marble, I stood in complete awe of the view. The most clearest water I had ever seen in New York glistened in the burning sunlight that rode the light waves, dampening the sand on the beach. The urge to jump into that same water told me to rush off stupidly towards it, but skinny dipping is not on the list today.

          Turning back around, I strode away from the window and towards one of the doors in the far corner. A huge walk-in closet was placed on the other side. Nice polished shoes occupied the intricate wooden racks covering one wall entirely while suits captured another one. The third wall consisted of two large glass cabinets with multiple drawers beneath it in columns of two. A huge mirror was plastered on the half of the last wall while the other half was a built-in dresser that had a set of drawers below another mirror that laid above.

          My fingertips feathered across the smooth, polished wooden drawer before pulling on the cold silver handle to reveal expensive watches tucked into small cushioned compartments. Each one had a unique precise cut and style to it. Some had little diamond embedded into them while others had rare stones etched onto them.

          I turned around and walked to one of the cabinets. Opening it, I found multitudes of shirts hanging nicely behind one another with little beams of light brightening up the cupboard. I whipped one out and wrapped myself in it, dropping the sheets to the floor. Walking out of the closet, I wobbled towards the other door in the room with notable soreness between my legs.

Creaking it open, my eyes are met with a bright bathroom. Sleek white tiles laced the floor and white paint on the wall ricocheted the sun rays that swam in through the huge glass pane. A tub large enough to fit ten people sat lavishly under the window while glass encased a large shower in the corner.

          Leisurely, I walked to the long granite counter and gawked at my disheveled appearance. A bird's nest sat upon my head while my smudged gel liner made me look like a drunk raccoon. I rolled up the sleeves to the huge shirt that landed right below my mid thighs. My eyes wandered down to my neck that had something red etched on it. Slightly tugging the shirt away, I reveal hickeys that trailed down my collar bone. A sudden warm pool began to drown my lady while my cheeks decided to burn just by reminiscing about the best night of my life. I opened up the buttons to discover more love bites planted down my midriff and around my fully aroused nipples.

          My heart started to thud even faster while those memories nonchalantly flowed back in. The way his lips kissed every inch and every crevice of my body just made me love him even more. Is it possible to love a man more every single day? Because it felt like I fell in love with Leo Bonferroni all over again last night. Thinking about him just bursted a new set of butterflies in my belly, melting me right where I stood.