☼ o n e

it was early spring when woobi started feeling intimidated by a lot of comments from people around her

"come think about it. you're seventeen and you've never dated anyone for that long?!" woobi hated that a lot. unfortunately, this question is started by her own best friend, kim se jeong. sejeong just started dating some random boy called eunwoo or whatever from another class, and she also started nagging about woobi being forever single.

woobi pouted at the thoughts. her gaze started to fall upon the jar she found earlier that day. she scoffed at the post-it on the so called jar of sweetness.

"that brat, lee woo jin. what a prank. he thinks i'm this easy?" she mumbled to herself, dissing her beloved mischievous brother. but then her mind is still wondering. is it possible if woojin gave her the jar because he knew that she's desperate for having a boyfriend?

"ah, i don't know!" she whined. woobi then remembered that she wasted her 11:11 for a stupid wish to get a good boyfriend. did woojin just saw that stupid wish she wrote?

she wrote the wish in her diary though, and her brother won't be able to know it.

the girl got more and more curious each time she read the note. she, who previously snuggled between her thick blanket, stood up, going down from her bed and took the glass jar.

"a paper won't hurt." she placed the jar back on her study table, taking a pen and a piece of paper she ripped from any random note book.

woobi tapped the pen to her cheek, humming to the random tune of iu's recent song. she started writing when the chain of words finally decided to spin around her head.

dear jar of sweetness,
this is woobi, and i would like to say thank you for coming even though what i wish is just the wildest thought i have in mind. i think i will just write anything i want related to my so called future boyfriend. call me delusional but i want my boyfriend to be like mingyu from seventeen. the guy everyone can rely on. there's one thing i would love though; my boyfriend goal is a 'boy next door' type of boy.

woobi giggled at her own ridiculous wish, as she roll the paper up and drop it into the jar. "since the house next door is empty, its kinda impossible for someone to move in. this jar is totally fake." she thought.

"gosh i feel jobless." she walked back to her bed after putting the jar that is now filled with a rolled paper back to its original place. "i'm turning eighteen and these days i love to take rest instead of moving a lot. am i old now?" she groaned, burying herself under her blanket.

but even after thinking about being lazy all day with her tousled hair and her bear pajama, an uninvited guest trespassed her room.

"noona!"

woobi shot her death glare to her younger brother immediately, "what is it?" she asked. woojin pouted at his sister's tone. "i was being nice to you." he said.

"mom asked us to send a pack this sweet honey rice cake to the new neighbour."

with that words smoothly coming out from her brother, woobi slipped down her bed, falling real hard on the butt. "new neighbor?!" she widened her eyes, feeling surprised and is having a sudden panic attack. woojin frowned at her weird gestures, "what's weird? the house next door is now filled with human. new neighbor, noona." woojin wrapped his arms.

woobi ran to her balcony, checking out the house next door, which seems kinda busy right now. with that, woobi dropped herself to the ground. "damn, that jar isn't fake." she whispered to herself.

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

hey! i'm so happy to know that this ff gets a lot of attention TT and that also proves that daniel got a lot of attention!!

this chap is just the beginning, so sorry if it's kinda short (: i also want to apologize if my writing doesn't meet your expectation TT huhu i'll work hard!!