☼ t w e n t y

"uhm

"uhm.. you think she'll wake up?" he whispered cautiously, looking over his shoulder.

the four pair of eyes could only blink cluelessly, "call her name." sejeong demanded, and daniel sighed at the order, "w-woobi-ssi!" he whispered stupidly.

"gosh why are you guys asking me to do this!" daniel protested, "its been a long time since i last saw her! the estimated time is like ten freaking years?!"

"you have to do it as her 'boyfriend' though." sejeong commented, "eventhough now all of us knew that it was just her imagination." she sadly mumbled.

it's been twenty hours since woobi was admitted to the hospital and she's still unconscious. her mom is taking care of the hospital administration with the company and help of sejeong's mom.

daniel sighed, "woobi." he softly pat her cheek, "wake up."

the lights are blinding her eyes when she tried to open it wide. finally, woobi is struggling to wake up. she blinked countlessly, taking a deep breath.

sejeong rushed and squealed happily at her best friend's consciousness, "woobi!" she throw herself to woobi, hugging her tightly, "thank you for waking up." she pouted, and woobi nodded slowly, "what happened?" she softly asked. her eyes scanning the whole room. "noona, you've been sleeping for twenty hours." woojin said, pretending to look like he didn't cry. "you cried for me?" woobi scoffed lightly, "that's new, woojin." she said.

her gaze fell on a confused looking daniel, and their eyes widened in sync when their gaze met. "daniel." she mumbled out his name in a very low voice, "your hair is pink!" woobi squealed. "oh you recognized me." daniel awkwardly smiled, "i'm daniel, and you know me as eui geon?" he lifted his hand up to wave a little. "we met like ten years ago?"

woobi laughed softly, "funny daniel. wait, we're still in relationship right? like we met yesterday dude." the whole room atmosphere is awkward, and jihoon turned to jinyoung, "the guy she meant was really daniel hyung." he whispered.

"why are you guys quiet? oh, sejeong you told me you want to know about daniel right? he's here!" woobi pointed daniel, looking at sejeong sad face. "uhm.. woobi, i think there's something you need to know." she said, "you're sick. and the daniel you've been bragging about is not.. this one. but maybe the daniel from your imagination has the same appearance with this one?" she said. woobi blinked in confusion, "what?" she frowned, looking at daniel who is avoiding eye contact. "but actually, we used to know each other, woobi..-ssi, just as kang euigeon not kang daniel." he showed his eye smile shyly.

woobi stayed quiet, "well, so no boyfriend?" woobi asked with regrets. "well its okay though." sejeong mumbled, "better than having one. its bothersome." she tried to cheer woobi up. "okay." woobi replied, even though deep inside she's a little bit disappointed.

woobi controlled her feelings, trying to accept everything even though it was very weird to believe, even though she want to let herself burst into tears right now.

"good thing you're awake." daniel said. woobi nodded, "thank you.. daniel." she smiled thinly, "i feel weird, i mean you're like a stranger to me now." woobi said.

daniel chuckled, "its fine, we can be friends." he offered his hand for a handshake, "talk to me comfortably, woobi." he said.

"anyway, i'll have to go." he said. "another practice."

woobi's gaze are full of worries as she watched him walking away, "daniel?" she called, craning her neck a little, "be careful, your injury is pretty bad." her finger pointed daniel's right hand cast. he smiled sweetly, "sure."

"wow, woobi, i thought you would freak out because he wasn't your boyfriend." jinyoung commented, "and yes its good that.. you're okay." he continued. "it will be embarrassing if i started freaking out." woobi sighed.

the silence didn't last long as woobi's mom entered the room, "woobi?" she called her, walking closer and giving a hug. "i'm sorry for being so busy." she said, patting her daughter's back. "its okay, eomma." she replied.

"guess i should go back home now. i'll get going auntie!" sejeong said, walking to her mom who is waiting in the front door, smiling at them. "yeah, i think i should go to. feel better soon, woobi. and i'll go home, auntie." jinyoung joined, walking outside.

her mom nodded before she sighed in disappointment and guilt, "i shouldn't have left you kids," she said, looking at the three kids, and jihoon smiled shyly, "it's an unexpected emergency, auntie. you don't need to feel so bad." he said. "thanks, jihoon." she replied, patting the boy's head.

"anyway, woobi, the doctor told me that you should get some more treatment from a psychologist. will you be okay with it? he'll be giving some medicine for the headache, so don't worry." she explained everything to her daughter softly. woobi nodded, "fine." even though she hated to accept the truth, but she has to.

"the good news is that we'll finish the business soon. we're sorry. it took so long because it's a great opportunity." woobi smiled, "its okay, eomma." her mom chuckled, "i'm glad to know that you're still full of spirit even though you're sick." she said.

"you know, we even thought that its better to move to china since our business there is taking too long." her mom chuckled. "its a good country too, just a little bit too crowded." she added.

"uhm.." woobi hummed, "mom i just started making friends with a hot guy." she spat out, "and i want to know him more.. so no, no, better not." she disagreed.

"gosh you grew up a lot." she laughed, "that was a ridiculous plan, forget it, kids. this whole business trip will be done soon." she said.

"so, what's with this hot friend?" her mom raised an eyebrow, "uhm." woobi blinked, "they said he was the real version of my imagination?"

her mom shook her head, "okay, then."

"wait why is woojin so quiet all along?" woobi turned her attention to her brother, "hey, dude, what's with the silence?" she pinched her brother's cheek.

"well, noona.." he trailed off, looking around restlessly, "i.."

"i was the one who read your diary and made the jar of sweetness?" he grinned innocently.

lets just pretend to know nothing about what's going on after the confession.

[ t h e e n d ]

we're left with the outro (prologue) guys!
this chapter is kinda messy, i'm sorry ):

i decided to publish a new story on august 7 aka wanna one's official debut date^^ while waiting, i'll drop some more special chapters (((:

i might drop the outro as soon as i finished writing it tho and it's almost done (;

sorry for the boring chapter <3