☼ f o u r t e e n

[ a moment before we have to struggle to stay alive; a moment before kang daniel's kiss. ]

"woobi, woobi, woobi

"woobi, woobi, woobi." daniel mumbled his girlfriend's name, putting his head on one of the library table lazily, with his left hand holding woobi's left hand. "daniel, daniel, daniel." woobi replied, whispering lowly with a lazy tone.

"i hate it here." he commented, pouting. his girlfriend simply rolled her eyes, "where do you wanna go with that injured hand!" woobi said, glaring to the right hand daniel hid under the table. "i was worried to death, and you think its nothing?" woobi frowned.

daniel simply pursed his lips and closed his eyes, "i'm fine, sweetheart." he said, "believe me, i'm okay. it's not painful at all, don't worry okay?"

as a girlfriend, woobi doesn't want to be too ignorant. she dropped her book on the table, "it's not painful? are you kidding?" she scoffed. daniel innocently shook his head, "when i said it's not painful at all, it's really not painful at all." he grinned. but even with that, woobi is still worried, "can you at least tell me what happen to it?" she restlessly asked, closing the book she read previously.

lifting his right hand that is wrapped with gips, daniel explained, "i was b-boying, and i fell." woobi raised her eyebrow, "that's all?" she asked. daniel pouted, "okay and i broke my thumb.. a little bit." he said, signalling 'a little bit' with his fingers.

woobi squinted her eyes, "kang daniel, seriously." she mumbled, leaving him to take another book. but being a confused boyfriend, daniel thought she was still mad, following her shadows, tailing her like a lost puppy.

woobi ignored him, focusing on looking for some books she needs to be able to study for the quizes she'll have tomorrow.

"woobi-yah, are you mad at me?" daniel leaned on a book shelf as woobi is searching for the books on the other side. "no." she replied, tip toeing to reach a book that is located a little bit higher. witnessing the moment in front of his eyes, daniel laughed, "still a shortie." he commented, "my shortie."

woobi pulled the book she wants, turning around and glared at daniel, "i'm not short." she said, walking away. daniel shrugged, following her again.

suddenly, an idea popped in his head. this could reduce her anger. he thought.

"woobi!" remembering that they're in the city library, daniel called her name in a quiet loud whisper, which attracted woobi's attention. "what is it?" she frowned.

daniel smirked, pulling his girlfriend and slamming her back to the wall gently, "i'm sorry for this." he showed his injured hand in front of woobi's face.

woobi who is actually fluttering inside after his 'main guy in drama' action but she still pretended to be mad. she wrapped her arms to her chest, "move away." she demanded. "oh, and i promise that i won't do it again." daniel took woobi's left hand and forced her to do a pinky promise.

she sighed, "i said move away."

"look at me first and tell me you forgive me." daniel said. having no choice, woobi looked up slowly, eyes meeting with daniel's. aish, this eye contact and closeness again. she spoke to herself.

"w-what?" her shaky voice just made him smile. "nothing. you're beautiful." he said. woobi couldn't hide her shyness, "i-i'm not." she timidly replied. "seriously," daniel chuckled, "you're beautiful." he simply continued.

"thank you." woobi replied innocently. "now make some way."

daniel sighed, "you're too beautiful that i'm afraid i'm going to lose you." he stared into her eyes deeper, looking and sounding very sincere. too sincere for woobi's liking. her heart started beating faster after those words. she suddenly feel afraid too, "i-i'm the one who is supposed to say that." she mumbled as a reply to daniel's words. "but no, you're not going anywhere." woobi continued.

daniel showed his adorable eye smile soon after, "sorry, princess, i'll be more careful." he said. woobi nodded, "okay now stop being cheesy and move." she pushed him to the side softly, "i need to study."

"study well, kid." he patted her head, pulling her into a tight bear hug, "you're so cute." he added another comment. "i need to study." woobi repeated her words, emphasizing each of it.

daniel rolled his eyes, "alright. i'll be ignored again." he sighed. "i'll stay and bw your companion."

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

yes i published it earlier (: the reason? I'LL BE EMO AFT THE TOP11 ANNOUNCEMENT, SO UNDERSTAND ME OKAY TT

lmao sorry for the other cheesy chapter, and guys your comments made my day, always!! 😭💖 you guys are so sweet. i apologize again since i couldn't reply frequently :"