☼ n i n e

"can we go and have some ice cream after you finished studying?" woobi sighed at daniel question, "yep

"can we go and have some ice cream after you finished studying?" woobi sighed at daniel question, "yep." she smiled, pinching daniel's cheek.

resting his head on his palm, daniel stared at her with his sharp gaze, "i graduated two years ago, and now i have to comeback and stay in the city library like this again.. just for my girlfriend." he pinched woobi's nose, "pay me back."

"who decided to date a girl that is still struggling in her second year of high school?" woobi raised her eyebrow. daniel rolled his eyes, "who said 'yes, i like you too! oh my god!' when i confessed?"

with that, she couldn't hide her shy smile, "it was three weeks ago, who knows how my heart will change?" woobi tried to act cool.

"how can your heart change when you got kang daniel as a boyfriend?"

holding her laugh, the girlfriend slaps his cheek lightly, "you're so cheesy." she laughed.

the people in the library shushed them up as soon as they heard her laugh. and woobi could only bowed in shame.

"damn, daniel." she whispered. daniel grinned at that, "ah woo ya~ stupid." he ruffled her hair. woobi frowned with that. she groaned, "okay, lets not be cheesy or cute let's be.."

"swag." they whispered to each other, and both are how snickering after the word reveal.

"i'll sleep here. wake me up when you finished studying." daniel then burried his face between his folded arms. shaking her head slowly, woobi continued to read the book she's been holding, studying for some test she will have tomorrow.

after forty minutes, woobi closed her book, and checked her phone. reading a message from jihoon, she sighed at the id and the message.

save jihoon in your heart
please come back home by 5 PM
sent 3:10 PM

woobi checked the time, showing 3:55 PM. she immediately woke daniel up, "lets go get ice cream." she said. daniel whined, "i'm sleepy." ignoring his words, woobi dragged him, pulling his wrist with all her force, "lets go!" she excitedly exclaimed, forgetting about the fact that she's in a library.

people started sending her more shushing, and they stared at her weirdly. woobi bowed for the second time in the library that day. escaping the silent library, woobi started walking to the ice cream parlor, with a kinda-sleepy daniel by her side.

she pursed her lips, asking, "why do you think they look at me that way?" she turned her head to daniel. daniel gave her a confused look, "like how?"

woobi shrugged, "like really.. weirdly. am i that weird?" daniel nodded, "you're weird." and he got a soft punch on his shoulder. chuckling, daniel patted her shoulder, "weirdly attractive." he started running as fast as he can.

of course she ran after him, trying to catch up but failed. even though it's quiet random, but woobi realised it's what she always want. a relationship that is not so romantic, but is very fun and simple. smiling at daniel who is breathing heavily as he leaned on the ice cream parlor brick wall. "i won." he said playfully.

woobi laughed, "lets eat ice cream, shall we?" she asked. the two entered the parlor, choosing a table for two to sit, and woobi decided to order for both through the counter.

"one choco mint and one bubblegum." she said. the cashier guy nodded, "do you want your name on the cup?" he asked. woobi bit her lips shyly at the ideas she got when he asked that.

"for the choco mint ice cream, write 'thank you, kang daniel' please, and add a smiley face." she said. the cashier hummed, "wow i got a very close friend with this name too!" he grinned, scooping ice cream.

woobi giggled, "maybe there are a lot of people with that name." she commented, waiting for the ice cream she ordered.

"here you go miss!" he handed her the ice creams. woobi bowed slightly, peeking his name tag to deliver a simple thank you.

"thank you, jisung-ssi!" she smiled, going back to the table daniel is waiting at happily.

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

some fluff and moments of danbi~ sorry for the short chapter~ XD well is it kinda cheesy? i hope not TT thanks for the support again ^^ much love xoxo