☼ e l e v e n

the shades of pink filled the busy street full of people

the shades of pink filled the busy street full of people. the colours were just as perfect as the day, woobi thought. it was nice to escape school and feeling like it's a fantasy. however, life is not that kind sometimes.

she walked hand in hand with him, and from the corner of her eyes, she could see him eyeing her with a huge smile.

"happy?" he asked her, head locking the girl with affection. woobi shyly nodded, "i wish this could go on a loop." she looked up to see his cute eye smile. "seriously?" he chuckled. "if we could just stay together though." woobi nodded, "yes probably we will." she continued, both hands holding her backpack's straps.

daniel nodded, "staying together forever. sounds very possible." he said. "in fact i could just choose live forever just to stay."

the shorter girl snickered, "good for you, daniel." she said.

closing her eyes as the breeze blows softly, hitting her small face. woobi sighed, "can we just take some rest?" she pointed to a bench, "there."

daniel nodded. "are you okay?" he asked when they finally took a seat on the bench. "i'm okay." woobi replied, thinly smiling.

"you're not." he raised an eyebrow. "okay means not okay."

the girl chuckled softly, "this is lovely. you know, i feel better, but i also feel afraid and uneasy. i have a lot of school works. my friends always did better than me. i'm slowly falling down. my grades are getting lower and lower. i studied but my friends did more. sejeong told me not to worry, but i can't help it. i was.. i'm.. i—" her silence was just bothersome.

daniel pulled her into his tight, warm hug, and woobi whined as her face is dipped into his wide chest, "be happy, kid." he said patting her back naturally.

woobi nodded, "fine, fine." she felt a little bit at ease with him that she's really thankful. silence enveloped the two and they could only comfort each other with hugs.

"i think i'm going to buy some snacks. mind waiting, princess?" daniel asked sweetly and woobi nodded, "well yes. its okay." she smiled. "comeback soon."

with daniel going to the convenience store, woobi sat alone, playing some games in her phone. she remained undisturbed.

after several minutes, she expected daniel to come back and sit by her side, but somehow someone else sat beside her, and for some creepy reason, woobi thought she knows him.

scanning the boy beside her up and down, she frowned and started searching for a certain name through the documents kept in her head.

"bae jinyoung?" she whispered. "the class president! bae jinyoung." she told herself. "b-bae jinyoung." she called him out. and the person beside her lifted his cap a little bit as he widened his eyes, "lee woobi?!"

"why are you here?" he asked, with a low hushed voice, sounding cautious. "i should be the one asking. why are you here?!" woobi replied, louder than his voice before. jinyoung sighed, "you don't need to know."

"you weren't even at school today. you're absent. did you lie?" woobi asked. "i'm having some healing time with my dance crew. i told the school i'm sick and that works so don't judge." he coldly said. "besides, you are the suspicious one. outside the school during school hours with uniform. alone." the guy shook his head, "that's something i should report."

woobi groaned at the truthful remarks. "first, yes i went out from the school. i mean at least i finished the chemistry test. the rest of the lessons are stupid. i'm too tired to join. and second, i'm not alone here.. duh." with her arms folded she tried to look annoyed when in fact she's very scared that jinyoung will report her to their homeroom teacher.

"i have my reasons clear and they are very trusted." he smirked. "and you have irrelevant reasons."

woobi bit her lips. "h-hey. i don't know you're this talkative!" she pointed out something out of the topic. "i didn't know you're this rude and rebellious!" jinyoung gave her a comeback.

"people call you sweety woobi or cutie woobi. you're just a stupid woobi right now." jinyoung snickered, "what's your point?" woobi stared at him. "my point is that you're not the woobi i know. i've been watching. you're just that quiet and clumsy girl that sticks with the out going kim sejeong. you look like a mess right now." he explained.

"is it an insult or compliment? good thing or bad thing?" woobi cluelessly asked. jinyoung laughed, "depends." he said.

now, woobi started feeling annoyed by the boy. "wow, i didn't know you're this annoying." she commented his attitude. "i could just report you too though. about faking an excuse just to skip school." the girl tried to throw an ambush.

"i could just report you for escaping school and skipping classes." he attacked. woobi is totally surprised and embarrased at it, "um.. i.." she looked much more panic with that attack now.

woobi got no choice, she feel guilty for escaping school and talking rudely to her classmate, now she's having another mental breakdown after her stress previously. "alright lets make a deal." woobi gave in.

"i won't report you and promise me that you won't report me." she said. "what will the benefit be besides not getting punishment?" he asked.

what a bratty child. woobi thought, she pursed her lips before saying, "umm.. to become my friend?" she grinned awkwardly.

yeah, she's totally out of her mind.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

8K are awesome :")
btw my readers why are you guys so smarteu ._. i won't tell why.

sorry for the boring chappie or not so clear chappie TT the point is actually about jin young aka woobi's classmate meeting her hanging out outside the school.

i'm actually rly scared of continuing knowing that if i wasn't so careful i could just ruin the whole story, but i'll try my best to make it better.

I LOVE YOU GUYS TT

+ i died watching yeoreojwo jinjja yeorobun everyone are so hot i cant even