☼ s e v e n

tying her hair up into a messy bun, woobi pulled her coat, wearing it and went out

jihoon and woojin are both having their hang outs with their own friends too, so she can go out right?

today, the girl decided to go and meet her so-called modified 'boyfriend' at the park. for some reason, she wanted to get some confirmation. woobi kept mumbling the words as if it's an important script she may not forget.

"do you have this specific feelings of interest towards me?" those are the lines she memorised.

she walked down the street around her neighborhood silently.

it was five in the afternoon, when woobi thought it was twelve in the noon because of the heat spreading all over her body.

arriving at the park where they first started tying their friendship bond, woobi sat on the end of a sky blue slide.

"daniel, you better come quick." she mumbled. "this day will also pass as the time pass." she tried to prepare for her reckless question.

she was looking at the ground, repeating the same question earlier when he came.

"sorry for being late!" he came running, carrying a soccer ball. "i just finished my soccer game with some friends from the dance academy." daniel smiled.

woobi became quiet again with daniel standing right in front of her.

"o-okay, so daniel.." she fidgets with her fingers. she bit her lips, and it is obvious that she looks nervous right now.

wait, what is it again? woobi face palmed at her poor memory. maybe she's just nervous. being nervous in front of daniel is supposed to be normal, right? its like you'll feel intimidated or something.

"i need some alone time, wait up." woobi ran to hide somewhere behind the tree nearby.

damn, woobi. you're so stupid. yes, stupid. stupidly in love! gosh why am i being like this? i swear this is like the worst thing i could ever experience. her inner self started muttering things out loud from her thoughts.

"woobi, are you okay?" she heard daniel's voice sounding worried. "i-i'm fine! totally fine!"

woobi groaned. "okay woobi, you just need to ask him if he is serious about his feelings of interest towards yourself."

walking towards daniel timidly, woobi wrapped herself in her coat tighter, in her head, she keeps chanting support for herself endlessly.

but then, a soccer ball bounced pretty hard on the ground, and maybe woobi attracted the gravity of the ball so it actually decided that woobi should be the victim.

we all know which part is the main victim. woobi groaned, why is it my forehead again?! she buried her face between her knees.

woobi feels like protesting about this unfortunate events and woobi's forehead accident to the author since she isn't creative enough to create new scene.

"woobi, are you okay?" daniel ran to her. "i'm really sorry, it's my fault. i'm sorry." he sat beside her, and started rubbing her forehead for the third time in the history. maybe it has officially became his new habit.

"its fine. its my third time. well, harder than before but yeah.." woobi said, shutting her eyes tight.

daniel then started smiling widely, which turned into chuckles and finally turned into a huge laugh. "gosh, you're the cutest." he laughed, tapping woobi's cheeks with his finger.

woobi opened her eyes and stared at him, unconsciously smiling widely, laughing along with him.

"i hope i can stop getting more bumps on my forehead though." she said. "and me bumping into things started getting out of control!"

daniel nodded, "yeah, that's kinda stupid." he chuckled, "..in a cute way."

"stop calling me cute." woobi poked daniel's nose with her finger. "i'm not cute." she puffed her cheeks, "besides, i might forget about you if i keep being stupid like that and bumped into more things."

daniel scoffed, "well i have a way to stop it." he raised his eyebrow.

"seriously? no, daniel you didn't—"

the time feels like stopping. woobi could feel that her heart stopped beating too. she widened her eyes. is she hearing bells ringing clearly in her ears right? it's like the whole world stops and she could only think that she's now on top of the world.

did daniel just kissed her on the forehead?

after breaking their contacts, daniel stared at her eyes, smiling softly, "i.. like you, you know?"

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

DOUBLE UPDATE!!
omg i just cringed LMAO SORRY GUYS ((: its too cheesy smh. I hope you like it HAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm sorry for the very weird and short descriptions TT and thanks a lot for 2K you guys are awesome!!