☼ n i n e t e e n

i miss this so i'll just put it here
+ please read the author note later there's an explanation

i miss this so i'll just put it here + please read the author note later there's an explanation

"woobi, are you keeping up with school well enough?" jinyoung asked. they walked home together as promised and didn't even start a conversation till jinyoung asked.

woobi shook her head, "not really." she replied. "a-are you feeling pressured?" he asked, somehow his mind are making hypothesis and trying to connect all the puzzles.

"yes. i'm stressed but well, daniel helped me a lot." she chuckled, sounds painful, "but somehow i lost faith in him, a little bit? i don't know i've been in a daze all day." she sighed heavily. "its like i'm going insane or something."

jinyoung blinked, "what if you're really sick?" he mumbled. woobi scoffed, "i'm good, jinyoung." she kicked random pebble, "i'm okay."

"your so-called-daniel never existed." jinyoung spit his words out after contemplating and hesitating, "i don't know how he looks like but.. i have a friend named kang daniel too, he said that currently, he isn't in a relationship." he said. woobi nodded lazily, somehow started feeling horrible and is in the urge to cry, "j-ji-jihoon told me that too."

"i'm sorry if you're hurting but.. i think you're very not okay." jinyoung sigh. woobi suddenly started sobbed, covering her face in her hands, "i know."

jinyoung walked closer to her, pulling her into a hug after hesitating for awhile, "y-you don't need to cry." he patted her back awkwardly.

woobi bit her lips as her head started hurting again, and she sighed heavily, "j-jinyoung, m-my head." she pushed jinyoung lightly, holding her head. jinyoung panicked, he held her shoulders, he couldn't even say a word.

another minute passed and woobi fainted.

• • •

"jinyoung!" jihoon called the guy he's familiar with, and ran to him in panic, "how's woobi's condition?" he asked, panting after a long run.

jinyoung shook his head, "i have no idea.." he whispered in despair. "i'm sorry, hyung, i don't know what happen. i–" jihoon sighed, patting his younger friend's shoulder, "its fine." he said. "can you help me to call sejeong? she's her best friend right?" jihoon took his phone out, "i'll call my aunt and my parents."

jinyoung nodded at the order, calling sejeong in hurry.

soon, sejeong and woojin joined the two, and woojin started sobbing when jinyoung told her about how his older sister fainted. "noonaaa!" he screamed, wiping her tears. the three teenagers stared at him with guilt, and jihoon could only calm him down slowly.

"i knew it. something was wrong about her." sejeong dropped herself on the chair. "only my aunt is coming back home. woojin, your mom is looking for her plane ticket already." jihoon updated as he checked his phone.