☼ s e v e n t e e n

swinging back and forth lifelessly alone, woobi didn't know everything has been quiet complicated since the beginning

swinging back and forth lifelessly alone, woobi didn't know everything has been quiet complicated since the beginning. she sighed. she accepted daniel as a boyfriend only after several weeks of being a friend. everything was just too.. fast.

"woobi?" his voice echoes from a far and woobi immediately raised her heads up. "daniel." she breathed out. she shoved her hands inside the pocket of her pajamas, boldly walking towards him.

a little bit disappointment maybe shine through her eyes, but she held everything inside, bottling her feelings.

"you're jihoon's friend." she spit our her words as straight-forward as ever. "i.. find out a few hours ago." her lips trembled a bit as she blinked.

daniel chuckled, softly tapping her shoulder, "then what if i'm his friend? its about the two of us, isn't it? not him, not anyone else. but you and me."

woobi stayed silent for several minutes, before taking a deep breathe, "its like i don't know who you are anymore when i realised that.. you know.. there are things that we don't even know about each other." she stated, "it makes me feel.. uneasy. it's like there's something bugging me all day."

"we could just go on more dates?" daniel smiled, "what's so complicated?"

my heart is. her inner thoughts shouted out loud. in fact, there are no words coming out from woobi. "y-yes." she nodded. "wait, no it's not the only case." woobi mumbled. looking up one more time, she sighed.

"jihoon asked you about our relationship the other day and he said you told him that you're not dating anyone?" she asked.

daniel raised his eyebrow, "what?" he pursed his lips, "honey, i didn't—"

"i believe jihoon." she said. "i'm sorry, daniel but i believe jihoon.. a lot." her figure trembling, her insides are mixing up. she's feeling unwell.

"my.. head hurts." her words are slurred, blurry vision ahead and she's not very confused. what happen? she asked herself. "daniel, my head hurts." woobi shut her eyes tight, dropping herself down, end up kneeling on the ground.

•••

"woobi!" sejeong ran all the way and crashed herself to woobi, hugging her best friend tightly in her arms. woobi smiled softly, hugging her best friend back, "yeah, you must've heard the news." she mumbled.

sejeong nodded in worry, "are you okay?" she pouted. "i'm fine. when i woke up its dawn already! besides jihoon is there to take care of me. if something big happen, he'll immediately force my parents to comeback, wouldn't he?" woobi said.

sejeong nodded, "yes, yes! good to know! you should be more careful seriously." she sighed. woobi could only nod in silence, muttering "yes mom."

"anyway.." sejeong trailed off as they walked to their seats. "i'm sorry for not joining the search last night. jihoon and woojin and jinyoung worked hard, good thing they found you." sejeong said. woobi frowned at her best friend's words, "what do you mean?"

the two exchanged unknown looks, "you were found unconscious at the neighborhood playground, right?"

woobi blinked in confusion, "i passed out." she mumbled lowly, "i remember passing out but i also remember that daniel was there and he brought me home." woobi tried to recall a bit of her memory last night. "jihoon ranted this morning about how he should look for me around the neighborhood because it was late but.. there was nothing more that that. it means someone brought me home and it was daniel."

sejeong stared at her, "what do you mean by that's it? jinyoung was the one that carried you home."she told woobi. "if daniel was there but he didn't even bother to take care of your unconscious self.. wow he's an asshole."

woobi groaned in disbelief, "he was there with me!"

her table was slammed hard, her eyes looking up at the person who did it, "you were alone." jinyoung growled lowly, "you're such an idiot! how could you went out alone like that? daniel left you alone if you stated that he's the one with you that time."

his eyes showed anger, and woobi lied if she said that she wasn't feeling scared. "d-daniel was there. you know nothing about him. he was the one who helped me, he cares about me, okay?" woobi's slowly losing control, her tears are forming at the corner of her eyes.

jinyoung scoffed, "i'm the one who safe your ass." he left the classroom after saying his thoughts out loud. woobi was left with shock, with fear, hesitation and confusion. "what is happening, sejeong?" she turned to her best friend with her eyes dropping tears.

"daniel wasn't there." sejeong mumbled, pulling woobi into her arms, "now if you beleieve me, it's your choice, woobi. what ever it is. we just want the best for you."

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

confused? wait for it people (; i promise that it won't be confusing soon. i'll explain soon! or if you guys need it, i might post a special 'explanation chapter' though!!

anyway.. i'm really thankful for the support you gave, and i'm glad that i got a lot of readers :"") however, i'm very not satisfied with this because this story is totally imperfect and also far from the word 'great'

as this book is coming to it's end.. i'm planning to publish a new fanfic, and it's a wanna one fanfic (: the plot is in my head already and i need help from all of you guys to participated a little!

you can choose between these choices; please comment!

medieval – old time – princes
• some members will be princes, the others will be knights (probably)
• the main girl will be a typical 'cinderella' like girl, but the story line is def different
• it will be an 'old tale based' and the setting will took place in a certain land

city – modern – chaebols (young ceo)
• some of the boys will be like ahn minhyuk from do bong soon, and the rest willl work randomly (or probably idol too!)
• the main girl will be a kpop fan that will visit korea (she's an intl fan probably)
• very modern seoul!