☼ s i x t e e n

for the readers who commented about confusing storyline, just keep reading because every single reason will be revealed later (:

the rain falls as the morning started. it was sunday when jihoon found woobi humming while making some toast for breakfast. he narrowed his eyes. "it's 7 am woobi." he commented without any greetings. woobi frowned at the unexpected comment. "so?" she asked.

"why are you so happy?" jihoon sat on the chair by the table in the kitchen. woobi scoffed, "classified reasons." she said. jihoon rolled his eyes, "it must be your boyfriend." woobi laughed shyly at it, "what boyfriend.." she trailed off.

"but woobi i really need to ask you something important." jihoon said, walking to her side, "kang daniel.." he mentioned the name of woobi's so-called boyfriend.

that moment, woobi froze. she exchanged gaze with jihoon, blinking suspiciously, "w-what about him?" she asked, being cautious at the mention of her boyfriend. "you're.. dating kang daniel?" jihoon asked, raising his eyebrow. woobi laughed nervously, "why do you ask?" she avoided eye contact. "well, i wanted to know. you're dating with kang daniel, right?" woobi decided to be honest this time. we've been dating for 2 months anyway. she thought, nodding at jihoon's question.

"my question is.. which kang daniel?" jihoon wrapped his arms. woobi blinked. "how am i supposed to tell you?" she mumbled. "tell me some facts about him." jihoon said.

his request is unusual, so woobi scoffed, ignoring him and muttered a no. but jihoon really really need to know. "is he the kang daniel from busan? he was born on 1996 and he can b-boy or dance, right?" he threw questions.

woobi felt a tug in her heart. jihoon is describing her boyfriend for real. "why are you talking about him?" she decided to turn around and face her cousin. "you know him?" she asked. jihoon nodded, "yes. now tell me if he really is your boyfriend."

the girl nodded, "yes." she answered. jihoon blinked, "really?" he widened his eyes. "really." woobi nodded, "it's not that weird, right?"

jihoon nodded with an unsure expression, "uhh.. probably." he answered. woobi rolled her eyes, "i know, i know, i don't match his level right?" she asked her thought out loud, jihoon could only sigh.

"i might hurt you if i said this but.."

jihoon pursed his lips together, "i asked him and he said he isn't dating anyone currently." he said. woobi blinked, "why would he said that?" she asked softly, voice volume lowering down.

"i-i don't know if it's because you guys are fighting or he prefer to keep your relationship with him hidden." jihoon shrugged. "he said that he knows you, but as a first love long time ago, but now, he admitted that he won't have time to date." his explanation continues.

"he.. didn't want to admit the fact about dating with me?" woobi mumbled, frowning and somehow a little bit disappointed and broken inside.

"what is it with him?" 

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

hey guys!! TT SO SORRY FOR SHORT AND LATE UPDATE~ I'm having a holiday rn and i'm busy keeping up with all the activities >< and thanks for the voted and also comments 💕 they made my day, you made my day!

Happy eid mubarak to those who celebrate ^^ i'll update smtg longer as soon as possible!