☼ s i x

she tossed around on the cushion in the living room, burrying her face to one of the cushion pillow

she tossed around on the cushion in the living room, burrying her face to one of the cushion pillow. her parents went out for some business over seas and now here she is with her brother.

woobi watched the re-run of some random drama scene displayed on the television.

the girl sat up straight when she realised its ome of her favorite drama, "It's Okay, It's love" so she payed some attention to it. she actually love the drama because of the actors and actresses, but till today, she still didn't get the main point of the plot well.

so the author called jang jaeyeol thinks han kangwoo is real when he is actually not real, right? she asked that question to sejeong since last two years, everytime the topic about drama comes out. usually, sejeong could only nod at it.

woojin scoffed when he saw his noona watching the similar drama she watched two years ago.

"aren't you bored?" woojin asked her, woobi shrugged, "not really. i'm actually interested about the disease he suffered here maybe that's why i'm watching." she replied her brother. woojin frowned.

"well, that's.. an unusual reason?" woojin said, he send a look to his sister, who is sending glares at him as a payback. "do you know that jihoon hyung is having a sleep over though?" he asked, breaking the glares contact.

woobi widened her eyes, "what?" she started feeling nervous. she's seriously restless now.

jihoon actually moved to seoul after living at japan with his family last 3 months and yes, he is the main reason of woobi being a victim of bullying like mentioned previously.

"jihoon hyung's parents are going with mom and dad, so he's sleeping over." woojin explained.

the door bell rings just in time after a short silence enveloped the two. "it must be him!" woojin excitedly jumped off the couch.

"jihoonie hyung!" he exclaimed, opening the door widely. he immediately jumped into his favorite cousin, and both of them fell.

"aish, lee woojin." jihoon rolled his eyes. "dude you gained some weight."

woobi slowly walked towards them, "ey, loser." she took jihoon suitcase inside, "get in."

jihoon chuckled, "lee woobi. are you trying to give me a cold shoulder?" he stood up with woojin. woojin laughed at it, "that noona is acting weird these days." he said.

jihoon sighed, "i know why." he mumbled, following woojin. "i know why too." woojin grinned, "she's desperate for boyfriend!"

jihoon looked confused at the words, "what?"

"seriously. she has been living a single life till now. i heard her phone call with sejeong noona last month, its something about her saying that she needs boyfriend." woojin told the older guy.

jihoon nodded, eyeing woobi who is walking down the stairs after placing his suitcase in the guest room.

he raised his eyebrow, and his eyes met woobi's. she pouted, "don't look at me like that."

she sat on the couch again, and jihoon joined her, "is it about boyfriend like woojinnie told me, or is it about my fangirls?" jihoon playfully asked.

"so you know about your popularity and crazy fangirls, huh?" woobi wrapped her arms to her chest. jihoon laughed at it, "i do. of course i do!"

woojin sighed, "complicated high schoolers." he commented. both of them immediately rolled their eyes, "go and play some games or watch television instead of joining this talk please." jihoon threw the television remote at him.

woojin turned the tv off, "i'll play games." he said, using his earphones and started to play a game he likes.

jihoon and woobi chuckled at his 'trying to be cool' action, and both are immersed in conversations again.

"anyway, is it true that you wanted to have a boyfriend?" jihoon asked. woobi sighed, "who doesn't?" she pursed her lips. "actually, i'm not ready enough to have one, but these days.."

she finds it hard to continue her sentence.

"you know.. there's a guy." woobi turned her sitting position, now facing jihoon so that they could have a clearer conversation. jihoon who got curious immediately turned himself to face woobi too.

he nodded, "continue."

"these days, sometimes i feel like he's mine. sometimes it's like he's not mine. sometimes it's like we're dating, but sometimes it feels like we aren't dating. its confusing as hell." woobi ranted.

jihoon laughed at it, "so you like him but you're not sure if he likes you back?"

woobi nodded. yes, it's quiet complicated these days. she thought.

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

this chapter is just a short explanation about woobi's unsure feelings tho ._. i'm sorry for making this boring chapter. the next one if going to be fluffy i promise!!