☼ t e n

"jihoon hyung, do you realise that noona has been acting weird since she got a boyfriend?" woojin dropped himself by jihoon's side, and the older boy frowned at his question

"jihoon hyung, do you realise that noona has been acting weird since she got a boyfriend?" woojin dropped himself by jihoon's side, and the older boy frowned at his question. it is confusing enough for him to make him turn his head from the television.

"boyfriend?" he half-shouted in surprise. jihoon stared at woojin with his eyes wide opened, "what do you mean?!"

woojin rolled his eyes, "yes that noona claimed the truth about her having a boyfriend," he sighed, "and she said his name is a secret."

jihoon groaned, "she didn't look happy though?" he said. "are you kidding hyung? she's very hyped to the level where she looks insane." the younger boy pursed his lips, "i kept wondering if she's alright."

"seriously? last three days she came home crying, telling me that school sucks. i thought she must be very stressed, so i went out to give her some alone time." jihoon told his short story.

woojin frowned, "last three days she went out too. i think after you went out. she didn't seem unhappy at all."

"i don't know," jihoon shrugged, "mood swings."

•••

looking at the vast blue sky blankly, woobi could only feel sleepy. it has been ten minutes since the lunch break started and she is so bored. sejeong left her to buy some foods for awhile so woobi stayed under a big tree, hiding behind the shades.

woobi unconsciously shed some tears, falling down her cheeks and she immediately wiped it away.

"aish, lee woobi, why?" she asked herself, sitting up and hugged her knees to her chest. she felt.. weird. why is her life this emo today?

behind the school wall, woobi can heard someone whispering her name. she looked at the source of sound, only to find out her very own boyfriend, jumping and waving to her.

woobi gronned at that, rubbing her eyes and standing up, "daniel?" she called out his name softly, and he jumped a little bit higher, grinning at her. she laughed at his silly actions, "i'll escape, wait up." she ran to the front door.

with the security sleeping, woobi can easily sneak out. as soon as she stepped the ground, she spot someone with pink hair, and excitedly started waving, "daniel!"

but then before the boy with pink hair can look back, someone suddenly closed her eyes with two hands, and judging from the laugh, woobi started to feel calm, even though half of her is so confused.

she looked up, spotting another daniel. with brown hair.

"y-you dyed your hair?" woobi tilted her head. daniel nodded, "pink hair is overrated." he said, woobi nodded. gosh, i called the wrong guy just now. she pouted at the thought.

"why? you don't like it?" daniel pouted, trying to copy her actions.

woobi shook her head, "i kinda like it." she tip toed to reach his brown hair. daniel chuckled, "shortie." he said, bending his knees a little bit so that woobi can reach him easily.

"i'm getting taller." she rolled her eyes.

"okay, sweetheart." daniel poked her cheeks. "where do you wanna go though?" he asked. "we should release your stress." daniel holds her head.

woobi nodded, "yours too." she replied. daniel chuckled, "thank you for the consideration." he said. "i'm not that stressed. not when i'm with lee woobi."

woobi couldn't hide her smile, "stop being cheesy!" she punched him softly.

"what about the park with cherry blossom? its like a month away till spring ends. we don't want to miss it, don't we?" he asked. the girl could only nod, "lets go." she smiled.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

i'm so sorry for the short update TT i've been busy preparing my graduation X)) and i couldn't get the right time to update!

for new readers, welcome!! i'm sorry i couldn't reply all the comments >"< i'll update longer soon (: