☼ e i g h t

"noona, i'm home!" woojin exclaimed

"noona, i'm home!" woojin exclaimed. he frowned when there are no replies. "noona!" he walked upstairs, peeking at her room.

noticing that her room is empty, woojin grinned, walking inside.

"jar of sweetness, here you are." he took the jar woobi has been filling with papers. woojin laughed when he realised that his sister believes how the jar works.

he opened the jar, taking some papers out and reading it one by one. the boy laughed out loud at some papers. "damn, this noona and her imagination." woojin mumbled.

"the best prank ever." he said, reading more papers.

woojin actually made the jar as a prank. the truth hidden behind this whole jar of sweetness magic is just lee woojin. so it means the jar is just nothing, right?

even though woobi is clueless about the fact that this jar she cherishes is just a fake property, on the other hand woojin is also clueless about the existence of daniel in woobi's new pages of life; who unexpectedly fulfilled the young girl's wishes.

maybe, if woobi could just reveal everything right now, she can convince people that the jar is real.

woojin is still laughing to a certain wish woobi made when the girl entered her room looking all flustered and happy. seeing her brother messing her jar of sweetness up, woobi widened her eyes in shock.

the younger brother froze on his spot, "h-hey noona." he grinned awkwardly. "i-i was trying to look for my pencil!" he said, acting like he's searching his pencil around woobi's table. woobi scoffed, "you're lucky i'm in a good mood." she walked to him.

"what? why?" woojin frowned, deep insode silently hoping for another bad day for his sister.

woobi grinned, "let me tell you something," she pulled him closer and whispered, "this jar is a magical jar." she said right by his ears.

acting all surprised when he is actually burst out laughing inside, woojin blinked innocently, "what? how?" he asked, pretending to frown with amazement.

"well, i got myself a boyfriend." woobi chuckled shyly. "and he is anything i could probably wish for."

"is that description going overboard?" woojin said. woobi shook her head, "lets just see the list you read, almost everything i wrote there is true!"

"why did you drag me into this?" woojin frowned deeper, this time feeling confused. woobi could only shrug, "i told you i'm in a good mood." she replied, sitting on the chair near her table.

"look here." woobi pointed at one of the paper, "someone gentle." she said. her mind started remembering every single thing that shows how gentle daniel is.

"he.. speaks gently. his voice is deep and low, but it's soft. it's pleasing to hear. it's a voice that fits rapping, but when he sings something, it's soothing. it's been quiet a while since i know him and i never get enough of his voice." woobi smiled at the thought.

after the explanation, she pointed at another paper, "someone i can share my music taste with."

"he loves any musics i also love. not some random songs only, but over all. he appreciates art and music. dude, that's a plus point. we can talk about how new musics are updated all day."

woobi hummed, "this too. someone who'll understand my fangirling habit."

she simply laughed, "he fangirls along. he danced to some songs real well. you know this guy i got is an idol material."

woojin listened to the whole thing, somehow surprised, stunned, puzzled. the jar i made up works? what magic is this, i didn't sign up for this! he thought.

"you're okay right noona?" woojin laughed awkwardly, "i mean.. did you really meet a guy like that?" he asked her.

woobi nodded, "yes."

"like literally a guy that can be labelled as a boyfriend goals?" he raised an eyebrow.

woobi nodded, "a total boyfriend goals."

woojin pursed his lips, "tell me his name." he demanded, looking at his sister as if he's interrogating her. with that look, woobi feels uncomfortable, so she shrugged it off.

"you'll tell mom and dad. i want to keep this as a secret though. i'm telling this to you just because i'm excited." she said, rolling her tongue out.

the boy sighed, "gosh you're crazy." he went out of the room, head full of questions about the jar prank he did, which leads to the new step of his own sister's love life.

"i really am crazy in love!" woobi exclaimed.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

guys! THANKS FOR 3K HUHU (I don't wanna cry tho) TT i hope i can improve each time! and what do you think about this story so far though? i really hope that you guys like it. there's actually a kinda long way to go till the end, but it won't exceed 30 chapters i guess.

i love you all!
sorry for the boring chapter TT

+ congrats for bangtan's bbma award omg TT proud proud (: but at the same time svt is ruining my life what dis