☼ e i g h t e e n

changed my theme and the cover of this book too XD what do you think?

dear daniel,
we.. need to have a break. short break.

woobi groaned, crumpling the paper she wrote on. puffing her cheeks she released her breath, wondering why is she doing this in the first place.

kang daniel has been.. awesome. fantastic. something new. he is.. perfect, for woobi. but woobi is now feeling disappointed. jinyoung said she found her alone which means daniel left her.

dear daniel,
lets have a break. not break up, just break.

woobi crumpled her paper one more time. she buried her face between her arms, resting on the table. the lunch time seems longer than usual with this atmosphere. woobi was left along in the class after all her classmates are running to the cafeteria and after she forced sejeong to join them.

"concentrate, woobi." she whispered to herself. "you chose this. its not a break up, just a break." she mumbled, placing her right hand on her heart. "lets write the letter."

preparing a new white, clean, blank piece of paper, woobi started writing a simple letter for her request. instead of break up, she wants a break. just a break, so they're not ending relationship, they're just holding it for awhile.

dear daniel,
i'm sorry, but we need a break.
there are a lot of things i couldn't understand. firstly, well, i've been feeling unwell and tired. it was basic, i'm busy with school. second, us not knowing much about each other bothers me.

woobi pursed her lips into a thin line, after getting her 'boyfriend goals' she's going to be like this? yeah, woobi is insane. maybe very insane that somehow she believes jinyoung more.

daniel was not there..

he was never there.

woobi folded her short letter, "yeah, a break."

she drift off to her own world, thinking about how daniel is actually and literally everything she could've wished for as a boyfriend.

he's been so kind. too kind to be true somehow. he spoiled her too much for this, and this leads to his sweet acts. how can a person be this angelic? he's gentle, when he's with woobi he'll be so soft. his heart is probably made up of cotton candy. he's very cool and also someone woobi can trust. his personality is just gold, his habits are cute. he is there for woobi everytime and everywhere. he opens his heart for woobi, he protects woobi. woobi loves his hugs, his playfulness, his eye smile. he's willing to sacrifice his times for her. he makes her feel better, he's so caring and he pays a lot of attention to her. he is smart, he is patient, he's very lovable. every night, he would send a heart gesture through the balcony of his home for her (that's cheesy but somehow woobi got used to it). he's a perfect boyfriend for her. sejeong will call him a boyfriend goals if woobi told her about daniel's sweet actions.

yes, kang daniel is a boyfriend goals. a boyfriend material. period.

woobi got everything she wants to from a boyfriend, but now she's trying to request some stupid break?

whining as her doubts increased after the thoughts about daniel, she bumped her head on the table pretty hard. "damn." the girl cursed, lifting her heads up from the table surface.

a chuckled is heard through the classroom door, revealing a boy with his small face.

"jinyoung.." woobi called, even though it sounds like hissing. the boy smiled thinly, "i'm sorry for being mad this morning." he said, walking into the classroom, coming towards woobi's table. "i.. was just worried." he let out a sigh. his hand folding on his chest. "you were seriously alone when i found you unconscious that time."

woobi stayed in silence, eyes looking at the table, "you know nothing about daniel." she mumbled. she's being half afraid with him expressing anger this morning.

"daniel hyung is a close friend of mine. me, jihoon and daniel hyung are from the same dance academy, you think i know nothing about him?" he rolled his eyes.

woobi froze at his statement. so does he knows about what jihoon said? about daniel not admitting that she is his girlfriend? her thoughts tangling like strings in her mind.

she stayed in silemce for another whole minute, before jinyoung decided to ask her something, "i-i'll.. take you home today." he said, pupils shaking. why is he nervous?

woobi sighed, nodding her head and lazily dropping it on the table again.

the moment jinyoung turned around to walk out, he found something on the floor. a picture? he asked himself, kneeling down to take it.

something is written underneath on the white part and jinyoung blinked after he read it.

daniel - woobi // spring; 0415

but only woobi is in the picture?

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

okay, i gave clear clues already lmao this is why you guys are so smart for me ㅜㅜ

anw, i think the vote for the new story is seriously so tight XD some went for modern era and some to medieval concept, i hope more can vote so i can decide (:

and more, i'll reveal my next story title here, kay? this title was from my old seventeen story tbh, but i recycled it and changed the characters to wanna one ><
the title is: her descendant

i'll give you guys the short synopsis soon!!