☼ t w o

after some begging, woobi finally succeeded in avoiding the task she was supposed to do with woojin. her mom excluded her from 'sending sweet honey rice cake to the neighbour' after making a new deal.

in the end, woojin could only send the food alone, all pouty and annoyed at his sister.

woobi, who apparently promised her mom to buy some things after exempted from her previous task, could only smile with victory.

she is relieved. it's not about her believing the jar a hundred percent. in fact she only believed eighty percent of it, but then she's not ready to accept the other twenty percent. woobi was scared that the neighbour turns out to be a guy she doesn't like. don't even tell her the guy next door is an old guy.

"i'll go to the market after i changed my clothes, eomma." woobi then walked back to her room.

she dropped herself in front of an opened closet. her eyes then shifted to the jar.

"wait, i can modify my boyfriend though?" she remembered the procedure. woobi stood up and checked the house next door.

peeking through her curtain, woobi remembered that she hasn't meet the person that moved yet, so it means it's okay to modify him?

the young girl shrugged, "i don't care anymore." she took a set of casual clothing, preparing to go for a short trip to the nearest mart.

•••

good to know that woobi had fun walking to the mart alone. even though she random danced to some twice's song on the way— she keep making shy shy shy gesture—thankfully, people still believe that she's sane.

she entered the mart, holding a piece of paper that her mom gave. "cereal, toilet tissue, and some milk." woobi mumbled.

collecting all the stuffs from different aisles, she finally earned all the things in the list. woobi then looked around, searching for some snacks to eat.

she took 3 different packs of snacks, and now going after her favorite apple juice.

"apple, apple, apple." she mumbled,
excitedly rushing to the refrigerator after she spotted that there's only one bottle left.

but then, of course fate arranged some other unpredictable event to add some more colour to her life. without knowing that there's a girl rushing to get an apple juice, someone else stood in front of the refrigerator to take the last bottle, and at the same time, woobi bumped to his wide back, falling on her butt for the second time that day.

"oh my god!" someone exclaimed, and his voice sounds panic. the person—woobi assumed that he is a boy from his deep voice—started crouching, putting the things that fell out of woobi's basket. meanwhile, woobi could only groan in agony, rubbing her forehead with both of her hands.

"are you alright?" the similar voice from the previous exclaim asked, warmly. she blinked, slowly looking up only to see a pink haired guy looking concerned and sorry.

woobi suddenly couldn't describe his presence with words. well, he's... charming?

"uhm.. hello?" she said awkwardly, chuckling cutely.

the pink haired guy then grinned ear to ear. he chuckled back, "i'm asking if you're okay.." he rubbed woobi's forehead gently. weirdly, instead of feeling unsafe, woobi could only feel safer than before.

"oh! uh.. i'm.."

if a delete button exists in her head, it must be working real well right now. she forgot his question in an instant, but stupidly, she spit out anything that appears in her head anyway.

"i'm lee woobi?" she tilted her head, shrugging her tangled thoughts.

the guy burst out into a fit of laughter, "okay, lady, i think firstly, you need to stand up." he took woobi's cold hands, leading her to stand up.

"i'm kang daniel." he said when they're both up, facing each other. with his height, woobi—who's actually more on the short side—looked up. "oh, hello!" she threw her greetings for the second time.

now, woobi is acting weirder. what's the matter? she retreated her hands from daniel's grip.

daniel awkwardly pulled his hands down, "uhh.. sorry." he said, dropping his head. "but still, are you okay?" he asked the question one more time, lifting his head up only to spot the girl looking very lost.

woobi is now probably travelling around, just somewhere in her head. the girl feels weird. how to describe it? there's just this fireworks around her tummy, bees flying around her ears, and somehow that sparkly filters around her sightings.

she sighed, "i'm not in my best condition." woobi mumbled.

daniel who heard that immediately thinks that it was his fault. "i apologise once again." he said, "i feel guilty. should i take you home?"

woobi smiled, "it's nothing."

"no seriously, i'll take you home. where's your home?" he asked, following her to the counter and pay all of their things.

woobi then mentioned her address, only to get a gasp of amazement.

"i just moved in and it turns out that you're my new neighbour! amazing, isn't it?"

okay, woobi. guess you are forced to accept twenty percent and believe about the jar.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

guys!! i'm so glad that this book readers are increasing so fast ;u; thanks a lot and i love you!! i'm going to work real hard :") i'm sorry if this chapter sound kinda awkward though! ):

anyway, i read something abt how daniel was bullied and forced to leave the show bcs he cheated :" gosh i know he's wrong but he apologised and people need to stop giving hate comments. i hope he's fine and won't be pressurised by it.

(+ i actually think woobi's character fit mina's image and i'm using mina as a face claim! its actually up to you guys though XD)