special chapter one

"are you going to make something like a kimchi fried rice or are you going to make some pancakes?" daniel mumbled, eyes still closed, but he still manage to cup woobi's cheek, as the girl pushed away the blanket

"which one do you want?" woobi asked, sitting up and forcing daniel to open his eyes, "and its better if you help me, you know?" she tried to pull his beloved man, but of course, she failed, "daniel." she whined, rubbing her eyes since she still couldn't beat her sleepiness.

"tired." daniel simply muttered, burying himself to his pillow.

"no." woobi put her slippers on, "lets go, daeng daeng." she said, carrying peter who keeps licking her feet as soon as she walked to the door.

"carry me." daniel spread his arms, "i'm downstairs." daniel groaned, opening one of his eyes and sighed when he realized that woobi is saying the truth.

"hey, what about rooney's meat for breakfast?" woobi shouted, and hearing that, daniel ran down as fast as he could, and he saw woobi taking out flour with rooney sitting on the counter near the stove.

"gosh!" he walked closer to take rooney and put him down. "i saved her." he said, leaning closer to kiss woobi on her lips. "she's lucky." woobi replied after the kiss ended.

"so, pancakes?" daniel asked as he watched her started cracking eggs. woobi nodded, "can you pour the flour for me?" she asked, walking to the fridge to take the milk.

"sure thing." daniel said, pouring the flour, but end up pouring the whole package that it is now all over the floor and the bowl is very full already.

"whoops." daniel blinked innocently, looking up at woobi who is staring at the flour on the floor lifelessly. she sighed, looking back at daniel who is still looking at her. "sorry, baby." he mumbled.

woobi pursed her lips. silence dominated the two, but then woobi widened her eyes when she saw rooney started rolling herself between the flour.

"no, no! wait she's gonna run–" woobi said, running to catch rooney before she ruin all the sofa and their bed with flour. daniel groaned, "rooney!" he ran along, trying to help woobi.

running around the house chasing cats will probably be a new thing to do since they got married. woobi slipped and fell down just to get rooney. she rolled her eyes when she saw daniel laying down on the floor beside her fallen state.

"you okay?" he asked innocently. "yes, daniel. very okay." she replied sarcastically, but daniel chuckled, combing her hair back and wiping her sweat, "such a cute wife i have." he said, taking rooney away and sweetly pulling her up, hugging her waist, pushing her to the kitchen counter. "i'll clean everything up, princess." he said softly, resting his forehead on her forehead.

at that time, jinyoung and jihoon barged into their house, "hey guys we came for foods beca—" their words are cut as they saw daniel's arms snaking around woobi's waist and woobi's arms circling daniel's shoulder. jinyoung looked around restlessly when he noticed how both of them are full of sweats (because they just ran around to get rooney).

"um.." jihoon awkwardly scratched his head, "d-did you guys.. i mean like.. did we disturb something?" jinyoung pointed at the two.

daniel chuckled, "of course not!" he said cutely and woobi sighed with relief. but then daniel smirked after being a cutie, "i can do it now though." he said.

[ e n d ]

lmao guys
control your mind
here's your gift!!