☼ t h r e e

when woobi stepped in to her home, she immediately put the things she bought on the dining table, running to her room upstairs

when woobi stepped in to her home, she immediately put the things she bought on the dining table, running to her room upstairs. woojin, who was playing game alone at the couch even frowned at the sight. his sister would usually pick on him but this time, she just ran upstairs. he only could scoff, "what happen noona?" he shouted.

meanwhile, woobi who heard her brother's exclaim jumped in surprise. "aish." she cursed with her eyes closed. "nothing!" woobi shouted back to him. the girl sat back on the chair in front of her study table, opening her laptop quickly.

"gosh," she sighed. woobi opened the search engine, typing 'jar of sweetness' and scrolling some websites around.

'jar of sweetness; a jar filled with candies'
'jar of sweetness; marshmallow jars'

woobi pouted when she couldn't find anything related to the jar of sweetness she got. she took the jar, taking the paper she put earlier this morning. she cautiously read what's written again, but the odd thing is, all of her handwritings are replaced by a weird note.

' you met your boyfriend,
list your dream boyfriend criteria now! '

thinking that she has no choice, the girl then took a paper and pen. woobi sighed. "lets just list it." the girl started filling the jar.

after filling the jar with countless rolled papers, woobi spin the lis to close the jar, as she stared at it. "i'll believe you."

woobi tilted her head, facing her open window and she could see the silhouette of someone with a cap on, somehow it seems like he's dancing.

"kang daniel?" she whispered to herself, "kang daniel, kang daniel."

her lips unconsciously pulled up, "kang daniel.." she giggled. the smile reach her eyes and a half moon is formed. "who knows though.. the new boy next door?"

"i should brag to sejeong about this." woobi said, sending a message to her best friend, making an appointment at the nearest playground. its easier since they're living in the same neighborhood.

•••

"aish, i'm not lying, kim se jeong!" woobi whined, swinging on her swing. sejeong sighed, "magical jar of sweetness?" she raised her eyebrow. "seriously?"

woobi groaned, "the jar even told me that i met my boyfriend after i bumped into a random guy named kang daniel."

sejeong send her a questioning look, "bumping into a guy doesn't mean he's your boyfriend already. do you like him though, that's why you're saying this non-sense?"

woobi blinked innocently.

"well.." she trailed off as the image of the boy she met earlier appears.

"uhm.. he's kinda charming though? i'll sound creepy but i think i have my eyes set on him." woobi grinned like a cheshire cat.

sejeong laughed at her remarks, "i don't know then, woobi. do you know why do you like him?"

woobi giggled, "it must be something in his eyes." she said, "it's weirdly alluring."

sejeong walked back and forth, "now that i see it, its obvious that you are scary. don't creep him out, my friend." she patted her shoulder.

"i gotta go by the way." sejeong said. woobi pouted, "fine." with her hand waved, sejeong cooly left woobi alone in the playground.

woobi who is left alone just stayed quiet on the swing.

without paying attention to the time, she let them passed, but then it feels like it stopped ticking at one point as a familiar voice.

"woobi? i thought i sent you home?" he walked to her slowly. it's obviously daniel if we saw woobi's facial expression.

woobi was surprised, widening her eyes and smiling at him. "yes, i went out." she replied properly.

he giggled, kneeling in front of woobi naturally, and their eyes met almost immediately. daniel smiled, "i hope you're considering my declaration a few hours ago."

the girl was looking down her feet, and she nodded, "yes. you mean that one? ah, yes of course i'll be your friend!" she laughed awkwardly.

woobi remembered daniel's request that suggested something like he wanted a nice best friend since he's new to the neighbourhood, referring to woobi as his new best friend.

"well, good to know, friend." he lifted his pinky finger, and woobi did a pinky promise gesture. don't ask her about her feelings right now. she's very, extremely flustered.

it was not even the end. daniel took something out of his coat, and woobi widened her eyes again at the sight.

"lets get closer! i think it will be great if we communicate with this." his charming laughing voice appears refreshingly.

woobi took the thing from his hand.

a tin can phone. she was totally fluttering inside right now. her mind clearly remembers something she wrote in one of the paper.

' i want to have a first love like interaction with him, like tin can calls! '

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

hey again!! thanks a lot for the love given to this book T^T lets love kang daniel tgt yeayy~ XD

i'm sorry if this fic is still very far from the word nice or good ): i'll work harder and harder! i hope you can give me feedbacks too!! i'll be glad if you could ^^

i'll be waiting for your comments!!
i love you!!

i'll be waiting for your comments!! i love you!!