special chapter two

"daniel, seriously where will we go today?" woobi sighed, playing random game on her phone

"daniel, seriously where will we go today?" woobi sighed, playing random game on her phone. "you're taking longer than me to dress!"

she groaned, walking to the kitchen to make a tea to drink, "why are you taking a lot of time like is it so special? our anniversary is like a couple months away." woobi said, stirring her tea quickly.

finishing the tea making process, woobi immediately drink it slowly, but then when she's focused on drinking, daniel is already standing next to her, holding two different sweater which is just different in the color of stripes. more, he's not wearing any clothes, innocently staring at his wife who is drinking a cup of tea.

his wife took a glance at him—and she didn't even know what makes her do this—but, she stupidly choked on her tea. now she is feeling unwell as she keeps coughing. daniel widened his eyes, putting away the two clothes to the table and patting her back softly, "are you alright?"

woobi shook her head, signalling 'not okay' to him which only made him feel bad, "gosh! why did you even choke?" he took a bottle of water from the fridge, opening the lid for her, and offering her.

the women was still as quiet as ever, now drinking her cold water with her eyes shut.

"what's wrong though?" daniel rolled his eyes, taking his two different sweater, "i was going to ask you which one is better."

avoiding eye contact with him, woobi pushed her man to their room, "i'm using pink so you might wanna choose pink!" she quickly said, walking out of her room and slamming he door shut.

she stood still in front of her room, rooney and peter licking approaching her and licking her feet. woobi bit her fingers shyly, "why am i nervous? why am i blushing? the hell, woobi! you're so stupid!" she whined, mumbling the words lowly. "rooney, peter, why do you have an owner that hot?" she carried both of the at before asking a question to them.

they meow-ed at her, and woobi nodded as if she understands everything. "yeah, i can't believe that your owner is my husband." she whispered.

daniel joined the three, "cat whisperer." he pinched woobi's cheek softly, smirking at her, "i figured out that you were acting like a fool because of me." daniel stated, "you're still not used to me without my clothes? wow woobi, you're so weird." he said. woobi frowned at his words, "who went around the house topless? no one do that!" she defended her actions.

"its normal woobi, i'm a guy and we're married duh." daniel chuckled, "lets just go, we need to buy something important." he pulled woobi's arm softly, "oh right, what are we buying?" she asked, tilting her head when she stood up.

daniel grinned, opening his arms wide, "hug me and i'll tell you."

woobi laughed out loud, "okay, baby." she hugged him, as tight as she could, burying her face on his chest and smelling his natural smell. daniel hugged back, "we're having a.. puppy!" he excitedly smiled at her, knowing that she will be the happiest right on that moment.

"puppy!" woobi squealed when he mentioned it, tip toeing to give him a peck on the lips, "oh my gosh, i love you i love you!" she jumped a little, feeling overly excited.

daniel didn't expect the peck, but he's sometimes smarter than woobi thought, taking an advantage from it. he leaned down, kissing her softly and longer than the previous peck.

the two laughed when they end it, still in each other's arms, "lets go get my baby!" woobi rushed to the door, walking to the car.

daniel watched quietly, "ah, that cutie."

unexpected much? XD
i started high school and couldn't do the q and a properly ): i'll work on it if i have time! sorry guys TT